All things Dundee FC

Clark Robertson is supposedly off there too. Reading today that JMac is biding his time in the hope of a move to Rangers. Hearts and Killie interested too.

f**k knows why Hearts would be in for him but I understand why he's holding off with us if Rangers are after him.

*** c**t.

Hoping we don't sign Ainsworth and that's just people speculating. 2 goals against rangers and everyone's forgotten he was completely anonymous for the whole season before that. 'Well fans don't rate him.

Hoping we don't sign Ainsworth and that's just people speculating. 2 goals against rangers and everyone's forgotten he was completely anonymous for the whole season before that. 'Well fans don't rate him.

Not actually true, every single Motherwell fan rates him highly, it's just that he's lazy non trying b*****d half the time. You'll struggle to find a more talented winger at our level. Quick, can beat a man, excellent crosser of a ball and one of if not the cleanest striker of a ball in the country. Fact is if he didn't have a poor attitude he wouldn't be anywhere near our level.

Still, I make it 47 starts, 20 goals and something like 18 assists in his two seasons at Fir Park. Could you imagine what he could do if bothered his arse more often?

Quality player, terrible attitude.

Not actually true, every single Motherwell fan rates him highly, it's just that he's lazy non trying b*****d half the time. You'll struggle to find a more talented winger at our level. Quick, can beat a man, excellent crosser of a ball and one of if not the cleanest striker of a ball in the country. Fact is if he didn't have a poor attitude he wouldn't be anywhere near our level.

Still, I make it 47 starts, 20 goals and something like 18 assists in his two seasons at Fir Park. Could you imagine what he could do if bothered his arse more often?

Quality player, terrible attitude.

sound like a young harkins

Not really relevant and not an interesting anecdote in the slightest, but I was playing a gig in Dundee last night and Gary Harkins walked in. He seemed to enjoy it. I was totally starstruck. Like Lee Croft, he doesn't actually look fat in real life.

If that's the case, I'd take the deal off the table. Hartley's aim is to get sorted up by the start of next month and players hanging about means we could miss out on other targets.

Completely agree. From what I understand we have offered Jim a two year deal which gives him a bit of security. If we are not first choice get the offer off the table.

Fair enough if it was only a 1 year deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Not really relevant and not an interesting anecdote in the slightest, but I was playing a gig in Dundee last night and Gary Harkins walked in. He seemed to enjoy it. I was totally starstruck. Like Lee Croft, he doesn't actually look fat in real life.

Aye. Compared to the rest of the general population he is clearly a fit guy, and in good shape. When compared to your professional athletes though, he stands out a bit.

It's fine though, I wouldn't have it any other way. :wub:

We've signed Jesse Curran from Central Coast Mariners. 18 year old midfielder. Guy was on trial in February. 2 year deal with option of a third.

Think he's only played in their Youth League team and hasn't played any A-League games.

Completely agree. From what I understand we have offered Jim a two year deal which gives him a bit of security. If we are not first choice get the offer off the table.

Fair enough if it was only a 1 year deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Is Hartley on Holiday anyway? We have 4 players who need to get back to us and I'm happy that they are all given a bit of time - we weren't in a hurry to give them offers in the first place, potentially none of them are first choice, we are doing well in getting organised for next season and I would expect that the deals on the table are not brilliant so fair enough for them to look around first. I would guess they have all been given a 22nd June deadline so we still have time to look around pre July. Out of the 4, McAlister would be the one I hope signs up most.

We've signed Jesse Curran from Central Coast Mariners. 18 year old midfielder. Guy was on trial in February. 2 year deal with option of a third.

Just searching for him and I do remember him being mentioned before when he arrived in Scotland on trial but the general consensus was that it was actually United who he was training with and the Australian press were getting mixed up between clubs. Twitter isn't really helping but there is a picture of himself with an Australian player at United (Nathan Separovic) with '#DundeeRivalries' written so I do think he has joined us.