All things Dundee FC

We getting Boyle in exchange then? Stanton looked brilliant when he came into the team so we gave him a 4 year deal but he's hardly kicked a ball since. Wouldn't be sad to see him leave.

We've offered Boyle a deal, but we don't really seem interested in keeping him. Seems to be more of a compensation orientated thing. Reckon we've used that in part to take Stanton off you for nothing.

Is he anything like Harris? Harris was dreadful. Zero heart.

We've offered Boyle a deal, but we don't really seem interested in keeping him. Seems to be more of a compensation orientated thing. Reckon we've used that in part to take Stanton off you for nothing.

Is he anything like Harris? Harris was dreadful. Zero heart.

Stanton can be a neat player with the ball but he's very weak and hasn't developed since he first got into our squad. I'd be delighted if we got Boyle in exchange for him tbh. Harris was exactly the same with us, looked totally broken after his injury.

Harris is absolutely woeful, terrible footballer. Dont see why were after stanton, would be dreadful considering were linked with ainsworth of motherwell. Considering he cant get in the hibs team I doubt he will add anything to us atall.

Don't think other than forums, there was any genuine link with Ainsworth. Not seen enough of Stanton so can't judge him myself. Seen on the Hibs forum that they seem to rate Harris more than him which isn't encouraging.