All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Futureboy said:

See the comment above your own.

Yet you seem to be quite specific about United's finances, given the exact figures you quote.

Do you know your own? 

Obviously I will when they get published. Ken like when Utd released there’s 🙈 do you think this information never got released? 

You’ve still not answered whether it’s ok to lose £73 000 per week. 

2 minutes ago, Futureboy said:

I think we may have lost money on previous contracts and pay offs, plus ground improvements, so yes, i do. 

Future payer sales may also lessen the blow (possibly by a decent margin).

So I wasn’t making it up about the losses then? If you’re on about the stand/roof repairs they haven’t been on any set of accounts yet, they’ll be on next years along with the fairly obvious massive outlay for Shankland by a team in the championship. Hasn’t your squad size and coaching staff went up in numbers as well? Project Brave is an expensive thing to run also. 

Genuinely can’t believe you think it’s ok to lose £73 000 per week. 

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Probably not, just showing another possible player that could be brought in for CB cover.

Also I'm sick of this United chat, it bores me to tears.

If that’s your player suggestion stay away from the suggestion box when the manager’s job becomes available!!

This has turned into money saving expert and it is boring as f**k.

Both parties could up and f**k off at any time. Name of the game.

People forget that talk about orgen buying United preceded a year to take over. He will have known everything.

Likewise nou campy is a revenue claim back scheme our stars and stripes have had from day one. It's not for Dundee fc and they have not made that a secret.

Let's pack this shite in yeah?

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Will be a while before that happens.

😡

What do you think of the boy Rooney from Inverness? Been excellent the 2 games he’s played at Dens, for our level btw. He’d be 1 of the players I’d be tapping their agent about. 

Edited by Yenitit

14 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

😡

What do you think of the boy Rooney from Inverness? Been excellent the 2 games he’s played at Dens, for our level btw. He’d be 1 of the players I’d be tapping their agent about. 

Looks a good player and I'd imagine his contract is up soon, is a good shout. Only thing is he's a RB and idk how much McPake will prioritise scouting for that position with Cammy there.

Like I said in an earlier post, are we really going to miss Dorrans?
He really hasn't had that big an impact on the team, he is not a promotion winner for us or a relegation saviour. We are going to finish between 3rd and 5th with or without him.
Lets just take whatever pennies we can for him now.
Glad someone else shares the same views as me.....for all the ability he has he's painfully slow with and without the ball, and kept on losing possession against ICT for lack of pace alone.

8 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Please sign him. Some poor desperate club is getting lumbered with him so I'm just praying the dart lands on someone elses number.

Imagine Jordan Forster, but if Forster couldnt move above walking pace.