All things Dundee FC

18 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Iv got a funny feeling jacks gonna be in the form of his life with a point to prove...then again I may just be gassy

Not being funny (I genuinely would like to believe that Hamilton could be a great goalie and solve our problems), but what is "the form of his life" actually like for him? Can't remember him being particularly outstanding for Hearts, but obviously didn't see a lot of him. Any Jambos care to give an honest opinion???

52 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Not being funny (I genuinely would like to believe that Hamilton could be a great goalie and solve our problems), but what is "the form of his life" actually like for him? Can't remember him being particularly outstanding for Hearts, but obviously didn't see a lot of him. Any Jambos care to give an honest opinion???

Now that I actually look back 2016/17 was the only full season he had, I wonder where McCann got the confidence to pay for him considering he rarely started games especially with the amount of keepers hearts have had over the years

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Are we not looking for better than someone loaned from St Mirren to Morton last season 🙈

Baird is alright beside someone who is a leader or calm head and can talk him through a game - he had some of his best outings next to Gary MacKenzie and Harry Davis.

If you have a young and non-vocal centre half beside him, he's in trouble.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Baird is alright beside someone who is a leader or calm head and can talk him through a game - he had some of his best outings next to Gary MacKenzie and Harry Davis.

😆 Had to laugh when I read that. Pretty sure our other 3 CBs are exactly the same.

God, I wish we could have Berra back.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

With Ashcroft and McGhee alongside, I think that would be quite a well balance back 3.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

So nothing. Insightful as always.

FFS there’s a whole host of players going to become available before the window closes to free up cash and balance the books yet you want to jump in and sign sign someone released from St Mirren. Your suggestions are brutal. 

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

FFS there’s a whole host of players going to become available before the window closes to free up cash and balance the books yet you want to jump in and sign sign someone released from St Mirren. Your suggestions are brutal. 

And I'd love to know who I'm missing, which is why I'd asked if you had anything you wanted to share.