All things Dundee FC

RE McBride - if you appreciate accurate but not penetrating passes, ball retention and recovery and a bit of dig you'll love him.

If you want your midfielders to punt it into the corners or over the top as quickly as possible and always look forward you will hate him.

Great for holding onto a lead or probing, not so good when chasing an equaliser/winner.

He will thrive in a better team and a better class of supporter behind him

He will thrive in a better team and a better class of supporter behind him

Wait a minute - judging by who you are can I clarify if it's Utd or airdrie he has signed for?

Either way your comment is wrong but I just need to know who he signed for.

Cheers.

Now that Sky Sports Score Centre isn't available anymore what do people use to see what team line-ups for all the games are today and keep up with the scores?

Now that Sky Sports Score Centre isn't available anymore what do people use to see what team line-ups for all the games are today and keep up with the scores?

I was using it just minutes ago

kent dee, on 25 Jul 2015 - 15:04, said:

An app called live score, has all the line ups and live scores

Using LiveScore just now, but not the best! Doesn't have any of the line-ups as far as I can find, am I missing something?

Wait a minute - judging by who you are can I clarify if it's Utd or airdrie he has signed for?

Either way your comment is wrong but I just need to know who he signed for.

Cheers.

Both answers would be suitable to be fair

Using LiveScore just now, but not the best! Doesn't have any of the line-ups as far as I can find, am I missing something?

Swipe left? Possibly only works for some matches

Edited by Dariusz

Ok, he'll have another stab at this, due to the crack signal I was experiencing.

Jumps top was wheeched away to SFA labs, cockwombles shed I believe, for analysis, post cheeky key taking s lump oot o him. Strange and unnecessary, IMO.

Wee sacks, nadir, found guilty but still no top. Plot thickens quicker than a pot of Ice Cubes Gumbo, Jockys stories will be awright though.

Eh Dinna Ken what's going on!

Please Hartley dinna play Thomson against Everton. Don't want him injured for first game of season. The lad when fit is awesome.

Nah. Play him one half again - we need to be getting the proper first team gelling (bar Gowser of course) and 1st half v Everton is a good time to do it. Beginning to wonder if Thomson will be used for first half only this season - think we'll get more from him if he knows he's only playing one half and will hugely reduce the risk of injury (maybe cooling down at half time is no good for him). If he plays regularly rather than stop start it would be better all round.