All things Dundee FC

8 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Josh Mulligan any use?

Been very good at Peterhead this season. Simon Ferry described him as 'Bale-esque'. 

Was beginning to lose a wee bit of hope for him breaking through to our first team as he wasn't impressive in his previous loan spells and in his limited game time for us was behind Anderson and Robertson in the pecking order but seems to have really kicked on this season and reinvented himself as a defensive player that can play CH or RB or RW.

I take it you're linked?

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Been very good at Peterhead this season. Simon Ferry described him as 'Bale-esque'. 

Was beginning to lose a wee bit of hope for him breaking through to our first team as he wasn't impressive in his previous loan spells and in his limited game time for us was behind Anderson and Robertson in the pecking order but seems to have really kicked on this season and reinvented himself as a defensive player that can play CH or RB or RW.

I take it you're linked?

Heard his name yeah, looks like he can play plenty of positions then which is exactly the kind of player DC goes for. Bale’esque sounds promising 😂

If Cummings had a future at Dundee I was wondering if we’d maybe be able to get a wee cheeky 6 month loan of him so he could still train with you but looks like he’s done 

24 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Josh Mulligan any use?

Always impressed me when he played for Development team. Obviously haven't seen as much since he went to Peterhead but was at Links Park last week and he looked good playing centre mid before going to right back. Unless McPake is intending to sign up six midfielders in the transfer window, I'd definitely like to see him back at Dens challenging for a first team spot.

11 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Heard his name yeah, looks like he can play plenty of positions then which is exactly the kind of player DC goes for. Bale’esque sounds promising 😂

Somebody mentioned on TDB that we're in for one of your defenders, so I suppose it'd be a fair trade if that were true. I reckon Mulligan could skoosh the Championship, but time will tell.

FFS You’ve gone through all that time and effort to quote and dig out photos when we all knew what he meant 🤦🏻‍♂️

As for Cummings 🤷🏼‍♂️ Been disappointed in him tbh. Yeah he can finish regularly enough  but the rest of his game isn’t up too much. Will never be able to play as a lone striker like McPake prefers to play. 

I wasn't taking the piss for the genuine mistake. It was the suggestion that McPake is possibly more tactically astute than Callum Davidson that I was mocking.

I had hoped an animated story line would be easy to follow for someone from Dundee.

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I wasn't taking the piss for the genuine mistake. It was the suggestion that McPake is possibly more tactically astute than Callum Davidson that I was mocking.

I had hoped an animated story line would be easy to follow for someone from Dundee.

I mean, Davidson is proving that he only knows one tactic and is sticking to it rigidly win, lose or draw (mainly losses tbf). Based on this season alone, it's like two bald men arguing over a comb.

Do you want a guy that does the same thing everytime regardless of it not working or a tombola manager?

What a shower of shite the Sainties fans are. CD was a playing legend for the club and he comes back to the fanless, souless dump. He puts up with working for the bigoted, fat grass. He then wins both cups in his first season. Gets his 2 best players given away for peanuts as the window closes. The first wee sign of adversity and the cuntos want his head. Total vermin.

23 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

What a shower of shite the Sainties fans are. CD was a playing legend for the club and he comes back to the fanless, souless dump. He puts up with working for the bigoted, fat grass. He then wins both cups in his first season. Gets his 2 best players given away for peanuts as the window closes. The first wee sign of adversity and the cuntos want his head. Total vermin.

The heads gone on their thread is marvellous. 1 optimistic lunatic was still of the impression they could finish in the top 6 😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by Yenitit