All things Dundee FC

We’ll be heading straight back down if Docherty persists with the is ultra conservative style of play. 

We’ve got two attacking full backs and two attacking wingers in the squad and yet we’re playing the narrowest formation. Absolute drivel to watch. 

The lad Bakayoko has covered about 30m in 135 minutes of football. 6 foot 4 traffic cone. 

WTF is it with players trying to be a smart arse and softly try and pass a penalty into the net? Just blast it with power into the corner, you're a professional FFS.

I could have hit a better one, and I'm 58 with a plastic fucking hip.

Rant over.

Thank you.

I never thought I’d say this but we looked miles better with Rudden on the pitch. Maybe his athleticism is what’s needed. 
Sad to say but that’s 2 games in the Prem and young Cameron has been bossed off the park. 
Mulligan looks fit for purpose though?

Maybe a back 4 with Tiffoney and McCowan both starting. 

11 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I never thought I’d say this but we looked miles better with Rudden on the pitch. Maybe his athleticism is what’s needed. 
Sad to say but that’s 2 games in the Prem and young Cameron has been bossed off the park. 

Mulligan is never a centre midfielder for me. Gives the ball away far too often. His strengths are his pace and dribbling, needs to be playing out wide - RW or bombing on from full back. 

15 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Disagree, thought he changed the game v 'Well, although not good today, no real pass marks for anyone in the 1st half today, with Robinson being the worst. IMO.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

22 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I'm going to get really fed up of Docherty's post-match interviews really fast.

Did he go into the reason behind dropping the keeper from last week, who never put a foot wrong?

Mistakes and lessons to be learned. If we get the personel and tactics right we'll be fine if that's top six level.

The Paisley celebrated as though they won the Champions League. As the diddies were told all last season; wait until May then we'll discuss league positions.

Tiffoney has to start next time and I'd be giving Rudden or Pineda a chance. Two week break now to get things right ahead of Hearts and bring in a couple of new faces to improve our first team.

Long season ahead folks, we move on.

Thank you.