All things Dundee FC

17 hours ago, Fifespud said:

If we’d played and won yesterday, we’d be 5th. 

I always like the fallback of a game in hand. Alot of people can't comprehend it (remember the Queens morons last season when they went by points and not the fact they had played several more games than us).

There's nothing to fear in the league this season IMO. Looking forward to Aberdeen (A). Anyone know decent pubs etc central? With our years in the championship etc it's not somewhere I know as well as I should.

Bit gutted when an international break comes around as its not for me. As others have said though will give the likes of the Mexicans further time to bed in and time for the Doc to further get his ideas across.

Elsewhere I hear there was a 90 minutes silence held by the away support at Starks Park on Saturday by the Dayglo's.

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I always like the fallback of a game in hand. Alot of people can't comprehend it (remember the Queens morons last season when they went by points and not the fact they had played several more games than us).

There's nothing to fear in the league this season IMO. Looking forward to Aberdeen (A). Anyone know decent pubs etc central? With our years in the championship etc it's not somewhere I know as well as I should.

Bit gutted when an international break comes around as its not for me. As others have said though will give the likes of the Mexicans further time to bed in and time for the Doc to further get his ideas across.

Elsewhere I hear there was a 90 minutes silence held by the away support at Starks Park on Saturday by the Dayglo's.

Thank you.

Good morning sir,

Im based in Aberdeen so may be able to recommend places of interest if you let me know what you’re looking for.

Thank you. 

26 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Good morning sir,

Im based in Aberdeen so may be able to recommend places of interest if you let me know what you’re looking for.

Thank you. 

Football on from midday, ideally no rugby morons watching on other screens. Possibly a pool table/darts board, good music and a lack of Fit Likes, although I accept its their city so will accept a maximum of 23 of them.

8 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Get yersel down to Krakatoa and light it up then head to Pittodrie, IMO 

Googled it, looks like a great shout for some point that day. 

Thank you.

50 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

I always prefer points on the board but I'm glad in a way that it gives us the opportunity to play this game with more of our best players back in contention. 

I was considering Aberdeen and then seen the ridiculous prices. I shouldn't be surprised any more tbf.

9 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

I always prefer points on the board but I'm glad in a way that it gives us the opportunity to play this game with more of our best players back in contention. 

I was considering Aberdeen and then seen the ridiculous prices. I shouldn't be surprised any more tbf.

I don't think the uncovered prices are that bad to be honest (under £20 for over 65s and upto age of 21). £26 is pretty much the average price nowadays whether that's right or wrong. When you've got the Diddy clubs charging the same or thereabouts I wouldn't be missing what should be a bigger and better atmosphere than usual. Its about the same price in the Championship for cesspits like Hamilton and Greenock. £30 for covered is poor though for adults, absolutely. 

A bigger scandal is the train return being £35 without railcard which I've just had a scout at. The countries fucked.

Thank you.

Don't think I'd have grumbled as much at a price of £26 quid for an adult ticket, I think £30 is stroking it a little. The likelihood is though that you would be able to pay the £26 and sit under cover anyway. You're right though ticket prices have been done to death and there seems to be no incentive whatsoever to start getting the prices down. 

I was £25 quid for the train to Edinburgh for Hibs game and I was happy enough with that as I would usually drive to an away game but that let me have a good few pints. When you get above £30 quid for a trip that is an hour away it really is starting to take the piss!

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Football on from midday, ideally no rugby morons watching on other screens. Possibly a pool table/darts board, good music and a lack of Fit Likes, although I accept its their city so will accept a maximum of 23 of them.

Googled it, looks like a great shout for some point that day. 

Thank you.

Saltoun Arms used to be heaving with Dees and good for a pre match pint.

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

Loads bars. Depends how you're getting there but go up Belmont Street which is about a 15 walk to the stadium. Also plenty at the bottom of union street...brewdog, fierce, spoons, Wig.

Loads of options 

28 minutes ago, Toby Marsh said:

Although at set times, I’m seeing a return train ticket at £26.53 from Dundee to Aberdeen.

Just had a wee look there and got £22.20. Like you, set times. Early, though, 10:12 train and 18:39 back..

Edited by Pens_Dark

10 hours ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Good morning sir,

Thank you. 

Any dwarf fisting establishments you can recommend bro?