All things Dundee FC

27 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's as simple as when I'm under stress/pressure in "real life" I come on here and sort of let it out by being a dickhead. I'd rather do that on an anonymous football board and end up chilled around family than be a grumpy arsehole around them.

It's shite for folk reading it which I say to put me on ignore.

On a side note, what's happened to Derry Alli? Haven't seen him post for a while now.

Oh deary me. 

Make it stop.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's as simple as when I'm under stress/pressure in "real life" I come on here and sort of let it out by being a dickhead. I'd rather do that on an anonymous football board and end up chilled around family than be a grumpy arsehole around them.

That's not the answer, better off trying to seek professional help. IMO.

58 minutes ago, GGordy said:

They requested Dundee pay them money they were due and now Dundee fans are behaving like Rangers fans and threatening to boycott. 

Or an alternative viewpoint is Dundee were boxed into a corner because of the urgent need to play a match due to the fact the Premiership has a split.  With most leagues there would not be the same rush to play a postponed match.  Let’s not kid ourselves on either.  The fact the game was against one of the OF added to the pressure Dundee were put under.  

If fans feel St Johnstone have taken advantage of the situation they are perfectly entitled to withhold their hard earned cash next game we play at McDiarmid.  Their money.  Their choice.

1 hour ago, GGordy said:

100% 

Its still right out of the Rangers victim playbook though. 

You think? Taking advantage of a fellow clubs short term problem is very current bun behaviour imho. 

1 hour ago, GGordy said:

100% 

It’s still right out of the Rangers victim playbook though. 

As far as I know there are only two clubs that have recently pursued Dundee for money - Rangers and St Johnstone.  

Are you sure it’s Dundee that’s behaving like Rangers?  

Call it a boycott or whatever but just don't go to Perth this season.

If half the Dundee fans who normally go don't then it'll cost them a lot more than 15k.

It's hardly a hard decision either with their pish ground in the middle of nowhere with literally no pubs around it

30 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

Call it a boycott or whatever but just don't go to Perth this season.

If half the Dundee fans who normally go don't then it'll cost them a lot more than 15k.

It's hardly a hard decision either with their pish ground in the middle of nowhere with literally no pubs around it

I'm asking this as a genuine question, but do Dundee fans think anyone at St Johnstone will actually care if they "boycott"?

It won't harm the club financially in the slightest (£3m+ in the bank, new owner expected to help invest 6 figures plus), and there's a real chance we only meet once at McDiarmid all of next season.

It feels like doing yourself out watching your club for zero gain.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm asking this as a genuine question, but do Dundee fans think anyone at St Johnstone will actually care if they "boycott"?

It won't harm the club financially in the slightest (£3m+ in the bank, new owner expected to help invest 6 figures plus), and there's a real chance we only meet once at McDiarmid all of next season.

If you are so financially sound, why pursue another club for a paltry £15k?

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Money is all these people care about tbh.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, jakedee said:

If you are so financially sound, why pursue another club for a paltry £15k?

Probably because he's gibbering a load of shite as per usual.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

£3M in the bank 😂😂😂

Like Geoffrey is leaving that behind. 

Just now, Fifespud said:

£3M in the bank 😂😂😂

Like Geoffrey is leaving that behind. 

Considering the deals all done, Geoff Brown now holds 0 stake in the club, the money is there, and he just gave the entire proceeds of the sale over to the Community Trust, then aye, I'll believe it'll still be there when next season starts.

I look forward to your never ending claims changing to our new owner trying to absolutely rinse us of land and money.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Considering the deals all done, Geoff Brown now holds 0 stake in the club, the money is there, and he just gave the entire proceeds of the sale over to the Community Trust, then aye, I'll believe it'll still be there when next season starts.

I look forward to your never ending claims changing to our new owner trying to absolutely rinse us of land and money.

Geoff handed over the ‘nett’ proceeds. Or are you thinking he handed over like £6M plus 😂😂😂?

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Geoff handed over the ‘nett’ proceeds. Or are you thinking he handed over like £6M plus 😂😂😂?

We've been here before, where you fail to understand what that actually means. He isn't taking anything financially from the deal, the money spent buying the club that doesn't go to the community trust was spent on the (never ending as nothing is rushed at the SFA without the OF being involved) paperwork.

You'll be surprised how much he's given away, but even when it's in news article I'd guess you'll still claim it's not true and he took millions with him.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We've been here before, where you fail to understand what that actually means. He isn't taking anything financially from the deal, the money spent buying the club that doesn't go to the community trust was spent on the (never ending as nothing is rushed at the SFA without the OF being involved) paperwork.

You'll be surprised how much he's given away, but even when it's in news article I'd guess you'll still claim it's not true and he took millions with him.

So if it's in a 'news article' it must be true?

What fucking planet are you living on?

16 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

So if it's in a 'news article' it must be true?

What fucking planet are you living on?

It'll appear in the Community Trusts accounts and be reported on, eventually.

8 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

Have I clicked on to the farmers thread instead of the Dundee one ...

Apologies, I should’ve kept quiet but this zoomer thinks they have £3M clear funds at his club.