All things Dundee FC

6 hours ago, Girth said:

Yeah. Log in and message that poster. Bit of a ballache...

Just seen they were last online in 2020 :lol: I'll no bother.

If anyone else has it or any other Dundee albums, please send them over if you can! Thankfully Joe Covenant - It's My Dundee is still on Bandcamp so grabbed that the other day.

1 hour ago, Big Gus said:

All rosy in the Dee garden the pitch was looking smashing on Saturday.

If only Big Curtis could have buried that late chance against the DABs.

Was on a plate for the big fud. 

Unless there are injuries to SPH and Murray I’m just not seeing Main getting a lot of game time.  I know some on here reckoned that with a good pre-season he would be a good player for us but I think the best he can hope for is the last 20 minutes of a game when we are looking to waste some time and win some free kicks or as a last throw of the dice.  I just don’t think he’s clinical enough at this level for striker.  Sorry.

Edited by Shadow Play

16 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Unless there are injuries to SPH and Murray I’m just not seeing Main getting a lot of game time.  I know some on here reckoned that with a good pre-season he would be a good player for us but I think the best he can hope for is the last 20 minutes of a game when we are looking to waste some time and win some free kicks or as a last throw of the dice.  I just don’t think he’s clinical enough at this level for striker.  Sorry.

Main couldn't finish a w**k sadly. 

Thank you. 

19 minutes ago, beautiful_monday said:

Rumoured to be sniffing about Gorrin again. Wouldn’t be against it

I would also be decently happy about it, but no idea where that's came from. Not from TDBF or Twitter besides DPC's post saying there'd been whispers.

Oh well? Good experience, but not about to start caring or supporting about B teams in a diddy cup. Didn’t seem like Jamie Richardson’s night at all, Cran saying he missed two clear-cut chances and then the first penalty.

53 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Is Mccausland a better player than Scott wright?

Just seen the second half of the Sevco match but i can't believe Barron is a first team starter. How was he plucked from Aberdeen as their wanted man - looks no better than McCowan or Cameron. 

No doubt will be picked up by Scotland soon. 

In other news what a comical signing from Motherwell in Tony Watt. Dear me. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Dundee-FC92

8 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Just seen the second half of the Sevco match but i can't believe Barron is a first team starter. How was he plucked from Aberdeen as their wanted man - looks no better than McCowan or Cameron. 

Thank you. 

Think you’ve jinxed it 🙂

sevo Payed compensation for Barron , what would We get for Cameron? Would it be the equivalent of a transfer fee?

20 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you. 

Barron and Cameron are totally different midfielders. It’s difficult to compare them both. I think Barron is great but he is in a midfield amongst 2 players poor off the ball.

16 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

Barron and Cameron are totally different midfielders. It’s difficult to compare them both. I think Barron is great but he is in a midfield amongst 2 players poor off the ball

Great my arse. He didn't have the minerals to dictate play againt Dinamo Kiev and continually gave the ball away looking like a lost child. 

Bellingham is the same age and someone you could describe as great, Barron a young player with a slice of potential maybe but buying him with aspirations for the title is a minter from Sevco. 

Anyway enough on that Govan mob.

Thank you. 

47 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Great my arse. He didn't have the minerals to dictate play againt Dinamo Kiev and continually gave the ball away looking like a lost child. 

Bellingham is the same age and someone you could describe as great, Barron a young player with a slice of potential maybe but buying him with aspirations for the title is a minter from Sevco. 

Anyway enough on that Govan mob.

Thank you. 

I’d say Tiffoney is great but I’m not saying he’s Mbappe. I think he’s a good player that will have a good career. Rangers are a bit of a mess right now so once they’ve improved their squad then Barron will improve.

ICT have been a pain in the arse for years, so personally I see inflicting Cammy Kerr and Max Anderson on them, getting them relegated to League One, and then expecting them to cough up £20k as a bit of a cheek. If anything we should have been paying them 20k to take that pair.

My personal opinion is we shouldn’t be running round shooting our mouths off about relatively small fees when teams are in serious trouble. 

We have been there and it’s f**king shite. We’ll get what we are due in time - or a portion of it - and can then move on. 

56 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

My personal opinion is we shouldn’t be running round shooting our mouths off about relatively small fees when teams are in serious trouble. 

We have been there and it’s f**king shite. We’ll get what we are due in time - or a portion of it - and can then move on. 

20 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

. Hopefully Mr. Savage has the courage to stick to the sensible business plan of not paying the likes of Ross County and Dundee for their crap loanees.

58 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

That's £20k more that we can throw at McCowan.

No moving on.

Thank you.