All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, peebles_Dee said:

Carson

Ingram  Portales  McGhee Koumeito

Sylla     
        Robertson                McCowan

Palmer-Houlden    Murray     Tiff

My team for the Airdrie. I’d look to get Astley and Ziyad on if we go a few goals up.

You remind me of TripCode. 

He was off his rocker aswell.

Thank you.

14 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

Koumeito has played LB often. The lineups not that controversial.

Docherty shifted McGhee across to LB against Hearts and he went CB. Clearly not going to be playing LB. I actually think we might see McGhee dropped with a back four of Ingram, Portales, Koumetio and Larckeche which to me has potential to be very strong. 

Why would you drop Cameron? There's absolutely no reason; we have one game in the week, it's not as if we've had European or cup games. 

Carson is probably the most realistic, but i'd be playing McCracken. If it's not broken and all that. Full team out, get into the quarters and get the new players more settled in before a tough match at Hibs. 

I'd be fuming if we lost and with a full week before Hibs there's no need for changing the team IMO, but who's to say i'm right. We'll see on Saturday. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Dundee-FC92

1 minute ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Docherty shifted McGhee across to LB against Hearts and he went CB. Clearly not going to be playing LB. 

Why would you drop Cameron? There's absolutely no reason; we have one game in the week, it's not as if we've had European or cup games. 

Carson is probably the most realistic, but i'd be playing McCracken. If it's not broken and all that. Full team out, get into the quarters and get the new players more settled in before a tough match at Hibs. 

I'd be fuming if we lost and with a full week before Hibs there's no need for changing the team IMO, but who's to say i'm right. We'll see on Saturday. 

Thank you. 

We won’t lose. 5-0 Dundee.

4 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

We won’t lose. 5-0 Dundee.

You've got a confidence in Dundee i wish years of sporting misery hadn't knocked out me. I was thinking at half time against Hearts that the game wasn't over yet. 

Lets hope you're right Peebles. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Dundee-FC92

4 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

You've got a confidence in Dundee i wish years of sporting misery hadn't knocked out me. I was thinking at half time against Hearts that the game wasn't over yet. 

Lets hope you're right Peebles. 

Thank you. 

Think we were all thinking that!! I generally think we need a 5 goal lead.

8 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Docherty shifted McGhee across to LB against Hearts and he went CB. Clearly not going to be playing LB. I actually think we might see McGhee dropped with a back four of Ingram, Portales, Koumetio and Larckeche which to me has potential to be very strong. 

Thank you. 

Season goes on until May. I'd rather Doc was thinking about squad rotation and player fatigue now, rather than just playing the same 11 more or less every week and ending up with a completely f**ked first-choice side at the business end of things when you really, really want your best players on the pitch.

Doesn't have to be wholesale changes, but this is a game I'd be running Curtis Main out from the start, and if I'm gonna rest anyone else it would be one of the younger lads whose body isn't really accustomed to playing 50x for years on end yet.

I wouldn’t be against Main starting as he needs to prove himself to the fans again. The opinion of him has changed again after the miss despite having a good league cup. He needs to prove himself to the fans in the Premiership ideally. 

A few players just need that one game to get themselves going. Astley being one of them but there’s competition ahead of him. Mulligan may need another. Reilly when he gets himself fit. Graham is a great player and hope he gets another chance. Robertson I hope gets a chance In CM alongside Sylla who will help him massively. Physically as expected he’s not developed much since 16 but when other prem teams were scouting him his physical attributes weren’t what made him stand out. I hope he takes his chance in CM when he gets it.

Our recruitment has been amazing so far. McCracken, Ingram and  Koumeito I’ve been most impressed with as they will be sellable assets next season. Astley was brought in for the same reasons but he might still get a chance as there’s plenty of football to be played and he’s capable of playing in the Premiership. We need to get some players on longer contracts. Tiffoney I predict will be one of if not our star man so I hope we get him on another contract. Just need maybe another few attacking players and cover in midfield.

9 hours ago, peebles_Dee said:

I wouldn’t be against Main starting as he needs to prove himself to the fans again. The opinion of him has changed again after the miss despite having a good league cup. He needs to prove himself to the fans in the Premiership ideally. 

Aye, a real hero (not that he ever was) to zero moment for Main. 

There was talk of Koumeito being injured but it’s Jordan Adeoye. In the game against East Fife a few weeks ago he went down injured then came off and insisted to come back on and he ended up getting lifted off the pitch and is now in crunches.

East Fife missed out on their 3 targets from our squad even despite the friendly game.

1 hour ago, peebles_Dee said:

There was talk of Koumeito being injured but it’s Jordan Adeoye. In the game against East Fife a few weeks ago he went down injured then came off and insisted to come back on and he ended up getting lifted off the pitch and is now in crunches.

East Fife missed out on their 3 targets from our squad even despite the friendly game.

Bad decisions from management if so, similar to Clark Robertson playing on to half time against Arbroath 

Shouldn’t be happening at a professional club 

2 minutes ago, MarkoP said:

Bad decisions from management if so, similar to Clark Robertson playing on to half time against Arbroath 

Shouldn’t be happening at a professional club 

Apparently he was having a stinking game so he was maybe carrying the injury. He decided to play on so maybe he was trying to make a difference on his performance. Not very sensible.

I see someone on that cunto Musk’s social media site suggesting McCowan has similarities to McGregor and I have to say I can see what he means. Just my opinion but I think LM is absolutely tailer made for Parkhead. If he goes there we could possibly get Odin Holm on loan. He clearly hasn’t set the heather on fire but he’s 21 and they did pay 2.5M ish for him so I doubt he’s utter garbage. 
I get folk don’t like our players going to the OF but given he’s a fan (apparently) I wouldn’t grudge him a chance to live his dream. 

6 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I see someone on that cunto Musk’s social media site suggesting McCowan has similarities to McGregor and I have to say I can see what he means. Just my opinion but I think LM is absolutely tailer made for Parkhead. If he goes there we could possibly get Odin Holm on loan. He clearly hasn’t set the heather on fire but he’s 21 and they did pay 2.5M ish for him so I doubt he’s utter garbage. 
I get folk don’t like our players going to the OF but given he’s a fan (apparently) I wouldn’t grudge him a chance to live his dream. 

1 million plus whatever decent loanee, would be happy with that, will be Lukes ultimate dream to play for them, all the best to him, whatever happens.

Thank you.

Has David Turnbull vibes about it. Picked up for what is, to them, a pittance, disappears into the recesses of the club, picks up a handful of caps nonetheless despite infrequently playing in the same league and versus the exact same opposition, moves on years later when everyone has more or less forgotten who he is.

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

Has David Turnbull vibes about it. Picked up for what is, to them, a pittance, disappears into the recesses of the club, picks up a handful of caps nonetheless despite infrequently playing in the same league and versus the exact same opposition, moves on years later when everyone has more or less forgotten who he is.

Correct my man, that is the unsavoury Scottish football reality, potentially an entirely empty existence.

However remain at Dens Park young Luke, secure a good league finish, even make a cup final, holy toly even win one of them!!!

Revered for generations to come I shit you not, hell your offspring will never pay for a drink let alone your level of adulation and you secure the financial holy grail, English League Championship minimum.

Merely my opinion.    

21 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Correct my man, that is the unsavoury Scottish football reality, potentially an entirely empty existence.

However remain at Dens Park young Luke, secure a good league finish, even make a cup final, holy toly even win one of them!!!

Revered for generations to come I shit you not, hell your offspring will never pay for a drink let alone your level of adulation and you secure the financial holy grail, English League Championship minimum.

Merely my opinion.    

Think he would sacrifice the english championship to play for the team he supports, I would, he'll not be on peanuts with them either.

Thank you.

24 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Merely my opinion.    

Alternatively, pick up a semi serious injury, return next season just not quite the same and have guys in the Derry shouting that you’re a useless c**t and f**k right off. Spend the rest of your career slipping down the leagues and end up working at Amazon in your dotage.