All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

Won’t be surprised to see Scott Allan work his way back up to the Premiership. He’s had the all clear with his heart condition and his fitness is back.

Can't see it. Player-coach gig at Kelty and 33 before the turn of the year.

Just now, peebles_Dee said:

Wonder why McCowan wasn’t captain today. The daily record or sun have made an article out of it. It’s strange Carson wasn’t captain against Inverness.

Carson is vice captain. Strange that he wasn't captain against Caley, but he's 100% the VC and it was the Caley game that was the anomaly rather than today.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Can't see it. Player-coach gig at Kelty and 33 before the turn of the year.

Carson is vice captain. Strange that he wasn't captain against Caley, but he's 100% the VC and it was the Caley game that was the anomaly rather than today.

I’m sure McGhee got the band after McCowan got subbed. Unsure what’s going on.

Just now, peebles_Dee said:

I’m sure McGhee got the band after McCowan got subbed. Unsure what’s going on.

Getting us used to life after Luke. We're not a one man team right now so we'll survive. 

11 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Guess he’ll just have to go back to waving his scarf pre match / half time at Tannadice.  Kind of like a court jester. 

An absolute clown of a man, that will be the end of him now, might get a gig in the jnr's if he's lucky.

Pretty decent display today but the bench was wafer thin. All the injured lads were in the Directors Box, pleased to see big Billy wasn’t on crutches. No failures today and McGhee handled the move into central mid fairly well too. 
Another 3 premier clubs going out tomorrow, obvs, but those jammy DAB cuntos manage to get a totally depleted, knackered and downhearted Midden. 

2 hours ago, peebles_Dee said:

Won’t be surprised to see Scott Allan work his way back up to the Premiership. He’s had the all clear with his heart condition and his fitness is back.

Not a chance in hell

Credit to all Dundee supporters who attended today.  Decent atmosphere for the type of game it was.  

Also, not one invaded the pitch, despite scoring six goals.  It was not that long ago United fans invaded the pitch in their 1-0 victory over Airdrie in a cup tie 🤣

There was apparently a person stood beside the players out with the match day squad and he it seems like he knew Koumeito. He’s described as black with short hair at the sides but with loads of it at the top. I wonder if it’s any of these Liverpool youth players.

3E3630B6-9E1C-45C7-9F1A-334791D7606D.jpeg

2F0E869B-D18E-448C-BBD6-1EA171057E34.jpeg

C4D39822-D437-4B85-95E5-EE7F84F0E092.jpeg

FC0BE162-C41B-4259-9C39-38CD08620758.jpeg

75041D0B-A6A2-44AE-9C0E-D55BDD0E235E.jpeg

C5375504-AF8E-43E7-B558-8BE58E705187.jpeg

CD69C01D-8D53-427B-A78F-562A48222AA9.jpeg

27 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

There was apparently a person stood beside the players out with the match day squad and he it seems like he knew Koumeito. He’s described as black with short hair at the sides but with loads of it at the top. I wonder if it’s any of these Liverpool youth players.

3E3630B6-9E1C-45C7-9F1A-334791D7606D.jpeg

2F0E869B-D18E-448C-BBD6-1EA171057E34.jpeg

C4D39822-D437-4B85-95E5-EE7F84F0E092.jpeg

FC0BE162-C41B-4259-9C39-38CD08620758.jpeg

75041D0B-A6A2-44AE-9C0E-D55BDD0E235E.jpeg

C5375504-AF8E-43E7-B558-8BE58E705187.jpeg

CD69C01D-8D53-427B-A78F-562A48222AA9.jpeg

Oh Deary me.

Thank you.

If Dundee fans want progress and signings they need to come out and back the team! Home attendances for the first 2 games of the season have been very disappointing. There’s a board and owner who have done more than anyone else for the last 40yrs, get off your arses, forget the dodgy fire sticks and back the team!!

34 minutes ago, ravabelli said:

If Dundee fans want progress and signings they need to come out and back the team! Home attendances for the first 2 games of the season have been very disappointing. There’s a board and owner who have done more than anyone else for the last 40yrs, get off your arses, forget the dodgy fire sticks and back the team!!

Agreed, i said similar towards the end of last that i thought we were 1000 light on home attendances at a minimum.

But if people can't afford it what can you do? That's why if the owners had taken £500k for McCowan to cover the shortfall for this season you can't really complain.

22 minutes ago, rhumbaclub said:

Agreed, i said similar towards the end of last that i thought we were 1000 light on home attendances at a minimum.

But if people can't afford it what can you do? That's why if the owners had taken £500k for McCowan to cover the shortfall for this season you can't really complain.

They will though, any less than £750k they’ll be moaning but still won’t be near Dens 

8 hours ago, ravabelli said:

I have probably done this to death already.

'Get off your arses' is a bit of a poor statement to make, with no context.

Think of me and my 2 teenage boys sitting on the sofa, ready to watch the Hearts game on the tv, for nothing, then rephrase your statement to give a bit more context..

'Get off your arses, and handover £70.' Sounds a bit more accurate.

Instead of seeing the low attendance as a 'stubborn fan issue', see it more as an 'out of touch pricing' issue.