All things Dundee FC

8 minutes ago, jakedee said:

Rumour I'm hearing, if/when McCowan goes, the name I'm hearing as a possible replacement is Ryan Gauld.

Somebody is taking you for a ride Jake. Zero chance of that happening imho. 

Just now, Fifespud said:

Somebody is taking you for a ride Jake. Zero chance of that happening imho. 

Think I saw an interview with him saying he prefers life outside of Scotland. 

No chance of that whatsoever :lol:

Also people can read into things however they want, but we needed midfield cover even with McCowan here, so didn't change anything for me. Plus, Braybrooke plays as more of a CDM and not in his position.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

50 minutes ago, Lalo said:

Is he no on about 40k a week😂

His extension this year was announced as worth just under $3m a year.

2 hours ago, jakedee said:

Rumour I'm hearing, if/when McCowan goes, the name I'm hearing as a possible replacement is Ryan Gauld.

Well, no.

However, there is a lot going on behind the scenes this week (as you would expect) but don’t be surprised/disappointed if Friday passes without a ‘significant’ addition.. Free agents can sign after the weekend and the club are actively monitoring/in discussion with at least a couple of players who fall into this bracket. As well as the usual negotiations both bring with them fitness/injury concerns which makes negotiations more complex. Names I have been told are Ryan Jack (although we are just one of many talking to him) and Stevie Mallan (undoubtedly talented but plantar fasciitis issues over last couple of years are a real worry).

35 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Celtic, club record apparently.

Million dollar question is, How reliable is your source and how accurate is this information? We hear stuff like this everyday meh mate Kens this guy etc, But thats a huge claim from you my friend to say club record fee. 

3 minutes ago, derrydode25 said:

Million dollar question is, How reliable is your source and how accurate is this information? We hear stuff like this everyday meh mate Kens this guy etc, But thats a huge claim from you my friend to say club record fee. 

Derrydode laying down the law 22 posts in.

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

9 minutes ago, derrydode25 said:

All you need to do is look at my track record for this stuff, then make up your own mind.

51 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Celtic, club record apparently.

I'd honestly be delighted with that. Hendry is the current record at £1.5m.

We'll have done very well out of that and not strengthened a direct rival. Hard to complain, if true.

17 minutes ago, derrydode25 said:

£18 million for Cowser is a fair price tbf. 

Thank you.