All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

If he goes to the green arse cheek then fair enough for him, short career, supports them, got to grab his chance. etc. In the past they have been decent with fees, unlike the robbing blue buttock.

Thank you.

If it were me I’d accept 1.5-2m from Celtic , they need Scottish players for UCL, but tell the Currants to do one and let Lyall be this season’s playmaker extraordinaire, he’ll have better suitors come January 

Adios McCowan; a well deserved move to the Champions elect after shining for the Dees last season.

Initially McCowan was inconsistent out wide but his quality was always there to see. The move inside was exactly what was needed when a competent, experienced manager seen his pace was maybe not there but vision and technical ability a step above. Placed in a better team with more of the ball he has every chance to do well at Celtic.

Go and live out your dreams at your boyhood club. No bad feeling from me or disappointment really. It's great business from Dundee and hopefully a glimpse into the years to come after being too often a circus over the past few decades.

Braybrooke straight into the starting line up tomorrow helping Sylla whilst our four attacking players cause havoc please. We'll no doubt see another CM arrive and hopefully Mulligan can push on.

Thank you McCowan for the many things you done as Cassandra once sang in an 80s reggae classic.

I’m interpreting the articles from sky and BBC as Hibs have made a bid which Isn’t enough and Celtic have maybe asked what his situation is and how much are we looking for.

Sometimes I wonder how the journalists get their info. They can easily just write articles knowing that nothing will come of it.

Just now, peebles_Dee said:

I’m interpreting the articles from sky and BBC as Hibs have made a bid which Isn’t enough and Celtic have maybe asked what his situation is and how much are we looking for.

Sometimes I wonder how the journalists get their info. They can easily just write articles knowing that nothing will come of it.

Most of their stuff is guessing 

I think it’s a bad move for McCowan as I can’t see him playing (barring sales/injuries) too much. He could force himself in but I doubt he’ll he given a chance.

Today has shown again the ignorance that some Celtic fans (not necessarily aimed at anyone on here) have about Scottish football. There are loads of them on social media today who clearly have no idea who McCowan is or how good he has looked for Dundee.  

13 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Hibs board are at it. No chance we are getting him now and they know it 

We don’t have a plan b. We’re really going into this season with the same old f**king shite midfield.