All things Dundee FC

It's all about opinions. Commentator did give wrong name to begin with and then corrected himself.

Thomson rarely wastes a pass, and is great at breaking up other teams attacks.

Never understood what some Dundee supporters disliked about him, other than his game ratio obviously.

It's all about opinions. Commentator did give wrong name to begin with and then corrected himself.

Never understood what some Dundee supporters disliked about him, other than his game ratio obviously.

Ah right fair enough didn't hear him correcting it. He wasn't bad today but I just think people go over the top just because he looks good on the ball. He wasn't nearly as effective as a few other Hibs players. I am just happy he will be sitting on the bench wasting HIbs money rather than ours now.

I'd say you answered your own question in that last para.

That was part of it obviously, but some supporters couldn't wait to start moaning about him, when he played.

I still think we could regret letting him go, before the end of this season.

I think it was all related to the fact that not only was he yet another 'sick note' in a long line of many but (allegedly) the highest paid member of staff and club captain.

I don't know how we can judge if, and how much, we'll miss him for obvious reasons.

His heart was elsewhere and better for both parties he moved on IMO.

That was part of it obviously, but some supporters couldn't wait to start moaning about him, when he played.

I still think we could regret letting him go, before the end of this season.

I think it was all related to the fact that not only was he yet another 'sick note' in a long line of many but (allegedly) the highest paid member of staff and club captain.

I don't know how we can judge if, and how much, we'll miss him for obvious reasons.

His heart was elsewhere and better for both parties he moved on IMO.

The curious thing about KT is people said he was good at giving the defence protection. It is not true exhibit a and b both Hearts goals within 10 minutes of coming on. Exhibit Christmas would be the countless free kicks he gives away putting pressure on defence. He is good with ball at feet in that he wI'll play a calm simple pass to feet but no way does he protect any defence especially when sitting in the stand ☺