All things Dundee FC

Anyone reckon the riverside grass pitches will be okay for a 10.30 kick off?

I've had to get a 7.15 bus into town just to make sure I'm on time for the match and other Valentines related nonsense.

Will not be a happy bunny if I've had to get up early for no reason. :angry:

Just having a wee look at the fixtures. The 'last' Derby (hopefully) of the season is 'Matchday 30' - don't you hate that expression? Anyway United will have 8 games left - possibly 24 points still available, meaning it's highly unlikely we will be in a position to officially relegate them (sad face).

Edited by Fifespud

Anyone reckon the riverside grass pitches will be okay for a 10.30 kick off?

I've had to get a 7.15 bus into town just to make sure I'm on time for the match and other Valentines related nonsense.

Will not be a happy bunny if I've had to get up early for no reason. :angry:

Looks like you won't be a happy bunny then....

Your team isn't very good anyway so it's maybe for the best.

Its not like the ISE need an excuse to call games off though. Shower of shites.

True. Tbh I do think they have reason to do so today; sure the artificial ones will be fine but the grass will be absolutely solid after last night.

Should say hi next time we play so I know who you are. ;)

True. Tbh I do think they have reason to do so today; sure the artificial ones will be fine but the grass will be absolutely solid after last night.

Should say hi next time we play so I know who you are. ;)

I'm worried that it might destroy the illusion of P&B posting (a bit like breaking the 4th wall). I'm pretty certain this is my last season (been playing in this league since 2006). If our paths cross though I will say hello (I can mock your Sunday team and you can mock United, it will be cathartic).

I'm worried that it might destroy the illusion of P&B posting (a bit like breaking the 4th wall). I'm pretty certain this is my last season (been playing in this league since 2006). If our paths cross though I will say hello (I can mock your Sunday team and you can mock United, it will be cathartic).

:lol:

How mysterious.

Just having a wee look at the fixtures. The 'last' Derby (hopefully) of the season is 'Matchday 30' - don't you hate that expression? Anyway United will have 8 games left - possibly 24 points still available, meaning it's highly unlikely we will be in a position to officially relegate them (sad face).

I am sure somebody who can be bothered can work it out, but would it not need the teams above United to extend the gap by 9 points?

Conroy scored against united. That makes him a good guy. I was going to make a team of dees who have scored against utd but i have struggled with a goalkeeper. I presume there hasn't been any keepers to score in a derby?

That was a great Derby. f**k knows how we managed to get a point out of that game with the team we actually had, unreal. Would only take Harkins and Easton from that squad just now.

Conroy scored against united. That makes him a good guy. I was going to make a team of dees who have scored against utd but i have struggled with a goalkeeper. I presume there hasn't been any keepers to score in a derby?

Bend the rules for the keeper - choose one who saved a penalty in a derby.