All things Dundee FC

Fellow Dee's I thank you for the birthday wishes.

All I wanted for my birthday was a Motherwell win.

I was 30 - they won 3-0.

You are all welcome.

I can't wait until you're 62 so we can repay those c***s across the road.

Solid stuff as usual Rumps, The absence of leadership was equally evident in the diatribe that tried to say that Dundee players were racists and that Ciftci didn't do anything. We have had some nutters and miscreants in the Boardroom, and ST is right down there with our whoppers as well.

And this is the club that described us as "the Fun" in their official match programme for the August derby.

Edited by rambling syd rumpo

I never wished Deefiant happy birthday as he said Dave Mackay was a good footballer.

It's a life lesson he had to learn.

Listen cunto - Dave Mackay is not a good footballer - I don't believe I ever said he was.

Dave Mackay has been - up until the tail end of last season - an adequate right back at Scottish Premiership level. That does not make him good.

Your lack of birthday wish was noted and you will be pleased to hear I shed a tear over it. I hope you are pleased.

I'm waiting until they are mathematically down and until I'm certain that there is no sneaky reconstruction on the cards before I begin gloating. I'm not taking any chances with this one.

Nevertheless I have to accept the inane grin that has transformed my usual greeting pus has raised a few questions, "What are you smiling at you normal grumpy git?" With restraint I'm simply saying "Events, events!"

I'll wait until we're mathematically safe - don't want us doing a Hibs gloat.

And this is the club that described us as "the Fun" in their official match programme for the August derby.

I watched the highlights of the 2-2 Paul McPake derby the other day. I challenge any Dee to watch it and not do a sinister Dr Evil laugh as they go 2 up and start singing "Dundee FC, you'll always be shite", completely unaware of the horror that is about to unfold before their eyes over the following months. Absolutely glorius.

post-25521-0-50803600-1455734397_thumb.g

I watched the highlights of the 2-2 Paul McPake derby the other day. I challenge any Dee to watch it and not do a sinister Dr Evil laugh as they go 2 up and start singing "Dundee FC, you'll always be shite", completely unaware of the horror that is about to unfold before their eyes over the following months. Absolutely glorius.

attachicon.gifdr.-evil-laugh-gif-i16.gif

Yes, I watch it quite frequently, not the whole game, just when there's about 20 mins left.

tumblr_inline_n60afzgwtX1rbt2qe.jpg

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

attachicon.gifdr.-evil-laugh-gif-i16.gif

:unsure:

I can see him clear as day, in the great umbro(?) strip. He and Eric Sinclair were never going on the cover of GQ though were they?

Old Sinky. What a lad, don't think he moved out of the opposition half after kick off. Scored a few though.