All things Dundee FC

So...who's going to the Killie game?

ME! Gonny give Lee Clark a good old fashioned welcome ala Jody Morris at Dens "Welcome to Scotland, you little c**t", and spend the rest of the afternoon verbally abusing Kris Boyd and Elbows McCulloch. Looking forward to it. Might even watch some of the game.

:lol: I actually didn't know him that long. I lived in Northampton for a while as a lad and met said dead dude, we used to take alot of E's n acid together. One night eccied oot our tits loving everying he took a liking to my top and he had a Northampton Town top lotto number so we swapped. Seemed like a good deal at the time, I woke up next day immediately regretting it but he seemed to love the Dees top as he wore it nearly everytime a seen him so I never had the heart to ask for it back.

I found out he had died about a year later and attended his funeral and his mum told me he was buried in the Dundee top.

This is how it came to be a Northampton fan was buried in a Dundee top.

:lol: I actually didn't know him that long. I lived in Northampton for a while as a lad and met said dead dude, we used to take alot of E's n acid together. One night eccied oot our tits loving everying he took a liking to my top and he had a Northampton Town top lotto number so we swapped. Seemed like a good deal at the time, I woke up next day immediately regretting it but he seemed to love the Dees top as he wore it nearly everytime a seen him so I never had the heart to ask for it back.

I found out he had died about a year later and attended his funeral and his mum told me he was buried in the Dundee top.

Cobblers.

I've just got to ask - did the top have 2 fag burns in it?