All things Dundee FC

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1455461054.413291.jpg

Just tagged in this on Facebook by my old man, never knew there was a picture taken.

Doubt there's many that have been cradled by the city's greatest captain. :wub:

Cracking picture and nice to see your Mum had recycled the travelling rug.

The sexual tension between Deefiant and Deeboy and now Ludo and G Man is unbearable. I keep thinking I've strayed into the Brokeback Mountain thread.

I watched that for the first time last week.

I see G Man more as the Heath Ledger character Ennis, Ludo as Jack.

Great film.

Right cunto's - that's me 30 now - getting old has side effects and I'm asking all of you to please drop me a PM if you see me screenshotting photos of younger posters and/or offering people square go's over the Internet.

Thank you x

Don't forget going off in the huff for 3 months.

Right cunto's - that's me 30 now - getting old has side effects and I'm asking all of you to please drop me a PM if you see me screenshotting photos of younger posters and/or offering people square go's over the Internet.

Thank you x

Happy birthday, Deefiant. I hope you have a grand day seeing the Arabs go into meltdown after conceding a last minute goal against Motherwell. Rangers being knocked out the cup would also be nice and if Hearts are also knocked out then you can get the trifecta of telt going.

Im going to be 29 on Monday so can you tell me the horrors of saying goodbye to the perty years? That way I can enjoy my final year.

Thank you.

Thank you x

Happy birthday you old c**t.

Give the beard one stroke from me and one stroke from Jesus x

I'm waiting until they are mathematically down and until I'm certain that there is no sneaky reconstruction on the cards before I begin gloating. I'm not taking any chances with this one.

Nevertheless I have to accept the inane grin that has transformed my usual greeting pus has raised a few questions, "What are you smiling at you normal grumpy git?" With restraint I'm simply saying "Events, events!"

By the way did anyone notice that the United Chairman has put out a statement. I wonder if we should respect its sincerity given the history of United statements, notably the dreadful mendacious gibberish they released about the Turkish leg biter?

The statement would make a good textbook example of what leadership isn't. Basically, it reads like Thompson is blaming everyone except himself. "Ok, I may have made some mistakes, but I did it with the best of intentions. All these other wasters are a disgrace though". In Thompson's book the buck stops with inexperienced young players who were thrown into a relegation battle with inadequate support, and decent journeymen professionals who've had to take over from the good players United sold, while being coached by bad managers. It's almost like someone else appointed the management teams and approved the signings policy.

The statement would make a good textbook example of what leadership isn't. Basically, it reads like Thompson is blaming everyone except himself. "Ok, I may have made some mistakes, but I did it with the best of intentions. All these other wasters are a disgrace though". In Thompson's book the buck stops with inexperienced young players who were thrown into a relegation battle with inadequate support, and decent journeymen professionals who've had to take over from the good players United sold, while being coached by bad managers. It's almost like someone else appointed the management teams and approved the signings policy.

Solid stuff as usual Rumps, The absence of leadership was equally evident in the diatribe that tried to say that Dundee players were racists and that Ciftci didn't do anything. We have had some nutters and miscreants in the Boardroom, and ST is right down there with our whoppers as well.