All things Dundee FC

When did we announce the majority of our PCA signings last year? Now? March?

I'm sure we tried to keep a couple of the signings private last season. It's probably the best thing to do as players won't want to become targets of their current fans abuse. I wouldn't be surprised to find we have a couple already tied up but it won't be announced till end of season or when they sign.

3 year today since we appointed Bomber Brown. What a turnaround since that dark, dark day.

Still remember ShedGate quite well with Bomber coming down the touch line to try calm things down and being telt to f**k off.

Class.

Apparently our PCAs for the Caley pair are done deals.

Saw that on the BBC Gossip section. Would be more disappointed at losing Williams than Vincent. Whilst I'll always love Vincent for scoring the winning goal in the Scottish Cup too often he's been 'meh' in the games he's played. Covers a lot of ground though and is a tireless worker. A bit like Liam Keogh. Not overly bothered about losing him but would prefer him to stay simply because I don't trust Hughes to find an adequate replacement.

Williams has been consistently solid for us at both left back and left midfield. His versatility would be a big loss and leave us with a very soft left flank after the departure of Shinnie.

Saw that on the BBC Gossip section. Would be more disappointed at losing Williams than Vincent. Whilst I'll always love Vincent for scoring the winning goal in the Scottish Cup too often he's been 'meh' in the games he's played. Covers a lot of ground though and is a tireless worker. A bit like Liam Keogh. Not overly bothered about losing him but would prefer him to stay simply because I don't trust Hughes to find an adequate replacement.

Williams has been consistently solid for us at both left back and left midfield. His versatility would be a big loss and leave us with a very soft left flank after the departure of Shinnie.

Is Vincent capable of playing a holding or deeper role?

DonnieDarko, on 23 Feb 2016 - 09:14, said:

Rangers in for Stewart in the summer apparently. Definitely a media response to what Jeebsy said!

They'll need to give us more than what they paid for O'Halloran anyways. Can't imagine we'll roll over and let them tickle our bellies quite like St Johnstone did. Especially if we do get something in the region of the £2million touted for Hemmings.

Right troops. I'm gonna stream the game tonight on periscope for those who can't make it (and indeed anyone who fancies watching).

I'm just about on the halfway line in the Derry, so hopefully it's decent enough coverage. Check the Dundee v Dumbarton thread for updates.

Right troops. I'm gonna stream the game tonight on periscope for those who can't make it (and indeed anyone who fancies watching).

I'm just about on the halfway line in the Derry, so hopefully it's decent enough coverage. Check the Dundee v Dumbarton thread for updates.

Some fucking boi!

Can't imagine we'll roll over and let them tickle our bellies quite like St Johnstone did.

:lol: O'Halloran demanded a move and was virtually refusing to play for us after Rangers contacted his agent and made them aware of how much money they'd be getting. Rangers scumbag unsettling tactics screwed us over more than any "belly tickling".

Hopefully the same doesnt happen with you lot and Stewart.