All things Dundee FC

If we were being brutal I'd be looking for a new RB and a new LB on top of those two signings. I'd be loaning out Meggatt who doesn't seem to be in any plans and keeping Konrad who's as good as Julen IMO and doesn't try to over-complicate things.

Agree with the above. If Konrad was any good in the air he'd be as solid as O'Dea IMO.

Although I disagree about McGinn, I think he's class and will only get better. One of my favourite players. Great tackler and more often than not - good delivery.

Agree with the above. If Konrad was any good in the air he'd be as solid as O'Dea IMO.

Although I disagree about McGinn, I think he's class and will only get better. One of my favourite players. Great tackler and more often than not - good delivery.

you serious? his delivery is absolutely woeful. Usually well overhit or scuffed against the first man.

If Vincent isn't good enough to get a contract offer from ICT then we shouldn't be looking at him. We should only be bringing in players that are better than we currently have.

Ex carpet f**ker - AVOID!

The last three games have seen three draws. I wasn't at Celtic last night, but over the three non defeats, we could have won all three with slightly better finishing. Konrad had a header in the last minute at Killie that really should have gone in; Stewart blasted it against the keeper when there were better options against ICT; and Gadzhov by all accounts missed a sitter last night. That's football, and although I'd much rather have 6 more points, I think that this really is a major improvement on last year, and we are really not far way from being half decent. Three times we have scored four before half time, and we have pummelled teams at times without total success, yet whereas the 8 losses are pretty good, its the 12 draws that have just diminished the league position.

Onwards and upwards.....

I can understand Vincent not being offered a contract. He's only played something like 60 games in nearly three seasons. He's too injury prone.

Obviously Pep finally getting round to bringing in an adequate replacement for Saft Feet

The news from Tannadice and McDiarmid Park helped my mood. As did the loooong delays before anyone from Celtic showed up in the media room after the final whistle. It was quite amusing wondering whether anyone would actually turn up.

Let's hope for the same prevarication and indolence for the blue side of the arse on Saturday.