All things Dundee FC

Only available to ST holders again though. Shame , have a few mates that arent holders but want tickets.

Also love how dundee have put out a statement warning us "not to indulge in sectarian chants" , Oh aye cos we're well known for that :lol:

Edited by DensParkNumber1

lads anyone know if I go early tomorrow morning whats the chances of a couple of tickets?

There was at least one clown selling one online for 50 quid so you might get lucky with a tout outside. Then again, you might not.

Forgot to say earlier, really chuffed for Neil McCann being inducted. Thoroughly deserved. An absolute gentleman and a fantastic footballer to boot.

How was the night, Deefiant?

He's blue, he's white. :wub:

Was a good night - McCanns reception from the fans absolutely superb and he has a real affection for the club.

I managed to not blow hunners on the auction as well so a result all round.

So while the rest of the Premiership look like Mickey Mouse shite, Dundee can celebrate their big team winning. Shambles.

I like you, tsac. Please keep it that way by keeping your shite posts, see above, to a minimum.

Thank you.

I would like to apologise to DeeDee and Deeboy for the above. Both good guys. I would like to offer the fact Dundee were a 'great bet' in tsac's eyes as an excuse. My wallet produced the last post, not me.

I understand completely.

Now, I've reached a fork in the road. On the bus on the way home, do I get on it upon my return or stay in, at my mums? Decisions. Decisions.

I like you, DeeDee. Please keep it that way by limiting the amount of stupid questions, see above, that you ask.

Now go forth and powder ones nose and drown ones liver.

Ken, that wiz a stupid fucking question.

Cheers tsac, cheers pal.

I'm coming around to the whole 'Holt is shite' brigade. Decent on the ball, terrible defender.

He was anything but decent with his first touch, o the gemme, the day!

You out and about the night?