All things Dundee FC

What's the story regarding the two Inverness players we were meant to be offering contracts to?

Both Hughes and Hartley have publicly acknowledged that there are contracts on the table and that they were very likely to sign.

I'd be surprised if anything is still valid if we were to get sucked into the relegation spots and go down. It's very unlikely but it'd look pretty bad so we might be holding off on any public announcements until we're officially safe.

Happy ten year anniversary, lads. X

SEVEN

You've never scored seven against us, however we have scored seven against you.

It saddens me that Arabs feel the need to celebrate the successes of lowly Airdrie United - suppose it's maybe just getting used to the small time mentality you'll need for next season.

We can't have this thread on page 2.

Anyhow,as disappointing as the past week has been, I don't  think Hartleys too far off a good side. In the summer he needs to sign a big b*****d DM, an experienced LB, and a left winger.and that would be it. IMO. He'll probably go for another three or four lightweight attacking midfielders though.

Thank you.