All things Dundee FC

Tidy. If Dundee put in half the effort I'm going out into ruining myself the night. The score would've, easily, been reversed. Of that I have no doubt. No doubt whatsoever.

Bookmark the hole offa this cuntos.

We were poor today, of that there is no doubt. It's also obviously disappointing to be out of the cup. I won't be alone in that I was dreaming of going on to win it.

If it was anyone other than Rangers, we'd happily admit we were outplayed by a better team. It happens. Build a bridge.

We're sitting 5th and have a striker on superb form. We have a handful of games left to really make the most of this season. The futures still bright (ish).

Chin up my fellow Dee.

We were poor today, of that there is no doubt. It's also obviously disappointing to be out of the cup. I won't be alone in that I was dreaming of going on to win it.

If it was anyone other than Rangers, we'd happily admit we were outplayed by a better team. It happens. Build a bridge.

We're sitting 5th and have a striker on superb form. We have a handful of games left to really make the most of this season. The futures still bright (ish).

Chin up my fellow Dee.

Exactly how I feel. For all we are the Premiership team we've a fair bit of big game inexperience in our team. McGinn, Holt, Ross and Loy all bottled IMO but they will have learnt something I'm sure.

Plus point was Wighton, has some high pressure time in, both today and against Celtic and I thought he looked a player when he came on.

We were well beaten and its shite when you feel no inclination to wish your conquerors any luck in the next round. Wànks.

ETA - thank you.

Edited by Fifespud

Exactly how I feel. For all we are the Premiership team we've a fair bit of big game inexperience in our team. McGinn, Holt, Ross and Loy all bottled IMO but they will have learnt something I'm sure.

Plus point was Wighton, has some high pressure time in, both today and against Celtic and I thought he looked a player when he came on.

We were well beaten and its shite when you feel no inclination to wish your conquerors any luck in the next round. Wànks.

ETA - thank you.

Fair dos to some extent, but actually any sensible person could see that we went out thinking we were going to dominate and we were instead dominated. Nae use, tart it up any way you like, had any other team than ourselves performed similarly the criticism would have been withering.

Chin up my fellow Dee.

Aye RawB! Now that I have calmed down the rage, I still feel that this has been an excellent year for us so far. Kerr and Wighton give me hope of better still to come.

We are still pushing for 4th,

United are still bottom.

I think it was more Ibrox that beat the team today, like rabbits in the headlights!

Im still looking forward to the rest of the season!