All things Dundee FC

That's a lot of shite if that's the case. My wee cousin is a ball boy, how on earth is he supposed to have a ticket for the Inverness game?

Could you get him to run a training course for ball boys down at Kilmarnock please to show them how it's down.

Suppose you are correct. Hopefully he rests a few defenders though. Give Kerr, Julen and even Gadz a go. They are capable of doing a job. Take Harkins and Hemmings off same as last night too. Celtic park is a big pitch and I'd really hope they have fresh legs for Saturday. Always the possibility of injuries too.

Id be happy with that.

Give wighton and Arturo a run out as well.

Cant do any worse than last two visits to Celtic Park.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1456424134.843090.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1456424159.794805.jpg

Someone mentioned the Highland News story earlier. I am here to provide.

Cheers. I can understand his reasoning about Vincent. Williams though would be a difficult pill to swallow if we lost him.

Don't get the negativity against the celtic. This shite are there for the taking. IMO.

I think they're always there for the taking but Hartley always pays the c***s too much respect and lets them dictate the game. Hopefully he's learned from the last game at Parkhead and we get fired into them from the off. I say that before every game against them though.

If we somehow managed to beat them and Rangers in the same week I think I would spontaneously combust.

Thank you.

Who's not delighted with our form in 2016? Much of the plaudits have rightly gone to O'Dea for steadying the defence, also to Nick Ross for coming into impressive form in the holding midfield role. But I can't help feeling that the catalyst has been the loss of Thompson. As good a player he was, his injury record meant that the midfield never got a chance to settle, chopping and changing almost every week. Now he's gone, Ross and Gowser have had the chance to bed in as a partnership, Ross especially has benefitted from the stability.

Not to discount Hemming's goals, but I'm pleased most with the stability at the back that's allowing our ridiculously talented front players to shine.

Flies in the ointment? Only depth of squad. As I Dundee fan, I still have a pessimistic fear of an injury or two* completely derailing the season.

DBD

*maybe except in the front line. What about Wighton, eh?

Who's not delighted with our form in 2016? Much of the plaudits have rightly gone to O'Dea for steadying the defence, also to Nick Ross for coming into impressive form in the holding midfield role. But I can't help feeling that the catalyst has been the loss of Thompson. As good a player he was, his injury record meant that the midfield never got a chance to settle, chopping and changing almost every week. Now he's gone, Ross and Gowser have had the chance to bed in as a partnership, Ross especially has benefitted from the stability.

Not to discount Hemming's goals, but I'm pleased most with the stability at the back that's allowing our ridiculously talented front players to shine.

Flies in the ointment? Only depth of squad. As I Dundee fan, I still have a pessimistic fear of an injury or two* completely derailing the season.

DBD

*maybe except in the front line. What about Wighton, eh?

Thats actually a very good point. As class as Thomson could be, I'm happy he's gone.