All things Dundee FC

McKenzie was always underrated in my view. Relatively young at the time and improved enough to get in Scotland squads whilst down south.

He always really reminded me of another centre half we used to have. I can't remember his name so that's Fucking useless. Jim somebody I think. The Jim somebody looked similar but was more scrawny.

He always really reminded me of another centre half we used to have. I can't remember his name so that's Fucking useless. Jim somebody I think. The Jim somebody looked similar but was more scrawny.

Jim Smith.

Just on to make the following statement.

If we can sign the eight players I want we WILL win the league.

1. Ronaldo

2. Messi

3. Newmarket

4. Kroos

5. Ramos

6. Pique

7. Muller

8. Neuer ( as back up for Bain )

#arrogantdabs

Edited by bobbycoxblue

Alex Rae loves a bit of Gary McKenzie. Unless I'm mistaken, he's either played with or coached him at Rangers, Dundee, MK Dons, Blackpool and now St Mirren.

Fun fact: He's from Larkhall and sports a tattoo of a now deceased club on his arm, and it isn't Third Lanark.

What's everyone's expectations for dundee for the new season.? I'm wanting top 6 minimum and a cup final.

Think we'll struggle to make top 6. Hard to say for sure until we know who's in/out. Would take 7th or 8th now tbh.

A cup semi final would be great. Dundee v Hibs at a packed Tynecastle would be dece.

I hope we take more points off the top teams this season.