All things Dundee FC

Seeing as this is PIE and bovril I thought it'd be a good place to talk about a lovely surprise I enjoyed on Saturday. Had my first Scott's Brothers Steak and Mince Dens Peh on Saturday, thought it was a thing of beauty- one of the best pehs I've had at the fitbaw in years (with the obvious exception of Ross Countys haggis and mash which are incroyable). I've always liked Scotts Brothers and am a fan of this wee link up. The peh was even hot at half time, which is a rarity. Top marks, I'm sure Big Gus would approve (is he still on here?)

51 minutes ago, JockysJetpack said:

Seeing as this is PIE and bovril I thought it'd be a good place to talk about a lovely surprise I enjoyed on Saturday. Had my first Scott's Brothers Steak and Mince Dens Peh on Saturday, thought it was a thing of beauty- one of the best pehs I've had at the fitbaw in years (with the obvious exception of Ross Countys haggis and mash which are incroyable). I've always liked Scotts Brothers and am a fan of this wee link up. The peh was even hot at half time, which is a rarity. Top marks, I'm sure Big Gus would approve (is he still on here?)

moz%20in%20da%20club.jpg

18 hours ago, dd23 said:

As a side note what's with the funky new 2 box cardboard stand as seen in the back of the above photo?

They're FABs, Fan Appreciation Boxes. Season ticket holders are drawn out of the hat every week for the privilege of using them. I will be making no further comment.

14 hours ago, Daydream said:

My steak pie was stuck to the foil ffs. Still tasted nice.

#firstworldproblems

I long gave up the pie at games - whatever happened to just giving the pie on a fucking napkin eh.

Sometimes walk off to the shop for a bovril in a tantrum after an away goal however.

Thank you.

If anyone's interested then this is the last day you can donate towards the bid to buy the Bobby Cox Oor Wulie and get it brought to Dens. Auction's being live streamed tonight.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/dundeefc-supporterssociety

First I'd heard of this. Good effort - only £200 to find.