Week 1, 7.9.14

lichtie23

Week 1 kicked off on Thursday with the Seahawks comfortably disposing of the Packers but tomorrow brings the opening Sunday of the season. Its unfortunate that the game clashes with Scotlands qualifier in Germany but im sure there will still be a fair few of us watching the action on the gridiron.

Early games

Saints @ Falcons

Vikings @ Rams

Browns @ Steelers

Jaguars @ Eagles

Raiders @ Jets

Bengals @ Ravens

Bills @ Bears

Redskins @ Texans

Titans @ Chiefs

Patriots @ Dolphins

Late games

Panthers @ Buccaneers

49ers @ Cowboys

SNF

Colts @ Broncos

Cracker a game to finish with Andrew Luck and the Colts travelling to meet last years Super Bowl runners up Broncos. elsewhere Derek Carr starts for the Raiders in NYC against the Jets and Jadeveon Clowney starts his career for the Texans at home to RG£ and the Redskins.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky games are Patriots @ Dolphins, then 49ers @ Cowboys. I'll be on redzone instead but will wing it whether I watch much of the football or not. Largely depends on how the Texans & Scotland are both doing.

I wish they would spread the games more evenly. RedZone is the tits but it needs at least 4 games to be really good

This is the greatest thing that has happened to Sports Broadcasting, ever!,

The very reliable Jay Glazer:

Plan right now is to start Derek Anderson, not Cam Newton. Fear is shot on ribs puts Cam out 3-4 wks. Still up to Cam to change their minds and show he can protect himself

The very reliable Jay Glazer:

Plan right now is to start Derek Anderson, not Cam Newton. Fear is shot on ribs puts Cam out 3-4 wks. Still up to Cam to change their minds and show he can protect himself

That's my bet fucked then. Lucky I won a fair bit last night

Archived