Today's scores 6/7/14

IrvineVicsMan

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You were well worth your lead even before the red card. We couldn't handle your pace today, might even have been 5 without the red card.

Was expecting a much tougher game from Troon considering some of the experience they have and how they played us off the park in the Ayrshire Cup last season. Delighted to start the league campaign with 2 wins and no goals against. Tough game against Clydebank at Holm Park next week. Don't think we've ever beaten them up there in the league.

Shettleston ROBBED!!! Referee gives Largs an offside goal a penalty for nothing which Halliwell saved and denies town a last min pen for clear handball along with another couple of dozen shocking decisions all of which went Largs way! God help us against Pollok next week!!

Medda 5 Troon 0. For all Medda played well in spells today I would say that in all my days playing an watching football that was one of the worst refereeing and linesman performance in my puff!

As I say Medda played well but some of the decisions made today were baffling.

Was expecting a much tougher game from Troon considering some of the experience they have and how they played us off the park in the Ayrshire Cup last season. Delighted to start the league campaign with 2 wins and no goals against. Tough game against Clydebank at Holm Park next week. Don't think we've ever beaten them up there in the league.

Missing a lot of guys today, we'll be very different next week.

Archived