Today's scores 6/7/14

IrvineVicsMan

Town missing few players notably striker Anson town in control most of game leading 1 0 and had chances to score more. Largs probably had more pressure last 20 but can't help but think officials had more to do wi this than teams. Absolutely shocking that town denied a last minute penalty Largs player on ground after fall holding ball to avoid town putting ball in net. Far side linesman must have been 20 stone and got just about every decision wrong. If this is a case of referees favouring certain teams god help us when every officials favourite junior side comes to Shettleston next week

Give it a rest

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh and u lost???

Didn't say we lost, but for us to be the officials favourite club they certainly haven't shown that this season.

I am sure you have seen a lot of Pollok over the years to be able to make judgements on how officials treat us?

But if we win next week it will only be down to dodgy officials.

Well every officials favourite side had a player sent off today and two penalties given against them at Newlandsfield so that ref must have missed the memo!!

Oh and last week we had a player sent off too!

Work that out???

Spot on with your post. I was pleasantly surprised by ref today as usually am of the opinion that the so called big teams get the decisions. Anyway enjoyed my first visit to newlandsfield,despite result. A good game, fairly contested despite the red card at end. Thought we were worth a point but thems the breaks I suppose.

Spot on with your post. I was pleasantly surprised by ref today as usually am of the opinion that the so called big teams get the decisions. Anyway enjoyed my first visit to newlandsfield,despite result. A good game, fairly contested despite the red card at end. Thought we were worth a point but thems the breaks I suppose.

Thought it was quite an even first half but felt we edged it in the second half, that said you had your chances too. Was glad to hear the final whistle.

Craig Napier.......wow!

Thot Mr Napier had a good game today , really fit guy gets about pitch very well. Only problem was he completely lost it at the only incident in the game , the altercation at the touchline and let the Medda bench influence him , man management poor but he is still young and improving with every game . Them a minute later had a very poor decision in the sending off. Baillie deserved no more than a booking if even that and the forward was poor in his over the top reaction . We don't need this in the junior game . Disappointing from probably the best player as well . Medda a really good side altho Troon missing a few of their big players and no doubt suffered a bit, Keenan, Collins McCann , big players for them

Thot Mr Napier had a good game today , really fit guy gets about pitch very well. Only problem was he completely lost it at the only incident in the game , the altercation at the touchline and let the Medda bench influence him , man management poor but he is still young and improving with every game . Them a minute later had a very poor decision in the sending off. Baillie deserved no more than a booking if even that and the forward was poor in his over the top reaction . We don't need this in the junior game . Disappointing from probably the best player as well . Medda a really good side altho Troon missing a few of their big players and no doubt suffered a bit, Keenan, Collins McCann , big players for them

Don't think we can associate having a good game when he lost it at one of the only real incidents in the game and then an incorrect sending off.

Could be the fittest man in the world but that doesn't count for anything if u are getting crucial deductions wrong.

Don't think we can associate having a good game when he lost it at one of the only real incidents in the game and then an incorrect sending off.

Could be the fittest man in the world but that doesn't count for anything if u are getting crucial deductions wrong.

Agree'd. Would say the incident before the sending off was more of a red card. Looked like the player made no attempt for the ball and just wanted to boot our player.

Don't comment that often, best website in the west is no more kilwinning Rangers, used to be able to check my bets on this, SJFA is hopeless, like to check on Saturday night any suggestions from anyone on P & B !

Archived