Today's scores 6/7/14

IrvineVicsMan

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybole 1 neilston 1. Probably one of the worst games of fitba I have ever watched with neither side stringing any passes together and resorting to shelling it! Neilston should have won it with last kick of game .... Don't know how the boy missed! Hard game at Largs next week now for Maybole

Medda 5 Troon 0. For all Medda played well in spells today I would say that in all my days playing an watching football that was one of the worst refereeing and linesman performance in my puff!

As I say Medda played well but some of the decisions made today were baffling.

Craig Napier.......wow!

Shettleston ROBBED!!! Referee gives Largs an offside goal a penalty for nothing which Halliwell saved and denies town a last min pen for clear handball along with another couple of dozen shocking decisions all of which went Largs way! God help us against Pollok next week!!

Other than that, how do you think the game went today?

Town missing few players notably striker Anson town in control most of game leading 1 0 and had chances to score more. Largs probably had more pressure last 20 but can't help but think officials had more to do wi this than teams. Absolutely shocking that town denied a last minute penalty Largs player on ground after fall holding ball to avoid town putting ball in net. Far side linesman must have been 20 stone and got just about every decision wrong. If this is a case of referees favouring certain teams god help us when every officials favourite junior side comes to Shettleston next week

Town missing few players notably striker Anson town in control most of game leading 1 0 and had chances to score more. Largs probably had more pressure last 20 but can't help but think officials had more to do wi this than teams. Absolutely shocking that town denied a last minute penalty Largs player on ground after fall holding ball to avoid town putting ball in net. Far side linesman must have been 20 stone and got just about every decision wrong. If this is a case of referees favouring certain teams god help us when every officials favourite junior side comes to Shettleston next week

Well every officials favourite side had a player sent off today and two penalties given against them at Newlandsfield so that ref must have missed the memo!!

Oh and last week we had a player sent off too!

Work that out???

Archived