Celtic vs Aberdeen - 13/09/14

Probably the biggest league match of the season so far, Aberdeen haven't been too convincing to date despite being fancied to push Celtic to an extent by many, whether their Europa League matches have been a factor in this will be seen here, their biggest test so far and they had a bit of success against us last year so may be quietly confident.

We havent had our troubles to seek but hopefully with a few new faces to lift the mood of the camp and maybe add a few on to the crowd here as well we can start playing to the standard that, domestically anyway we should be capable of.

I fancy us to hit the ground running with at least one of the new guys grabbing a goal in a 3-1 win

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will win this easily. the sleeping giants of Scottish Football" have so far failed to live up to expectations.

3 or 4-1 with standfree mainly commenting on the attendance, difference in budgets and asking people if they were at the game.

My name being mentioned in the second post. A new record :lol:

You troll so much it is expected you'll pollute the thread at some point very soon.

I'm going for the easy win seeing as the sheep have had an innocuous start to the season.

You troll so much it is expected you'll pollute the thread at some point very soon.

I'm going for the easy win seeing as the sheep have had an innocuous start to the season.

8-0 Celtic

this is very true.

Also worth noting he makes no prediction about the game and doesn't actually disagree with my predictions about his usual celtic thread nonsense, I can only assume he thinks I am spot on.

Which is pleasing. :)

8-0 Celtic

Mibees a bit steep there I AM, but I do remember after getting upset last season from a few Aberdeen supporters I suggested another 9 nil thrashing for the Aberdonkeys and they didn't take too politely to my prediction. :lol:

this is very true.

Also worth noting he makes no prediction about the game and doesn't actually disagree with my predictions about his usual celtic thread nonsense, I can only assume he thinks I am spot on.

Which is pleasing. :)

He'll be watching the stands instead of the game looking for something to get mock offended by like a Palestinian flag or other which is why he asks posters if they went to the game, he wishes to know how his team played. :)

A match thread and Celtic fans are more interested in posting about me than their own team :lol:

A match thread involving your team and you have nothing to say about your team or the game, but that's nothing unusual. No St Mirren threads for you to troll today?

Plenty St Mirren threads to choose from today :D

Why would I want to discuss the game with a bunch of thick bhigots like you? Not as if you're even going to go to it :lol:

Do explain why Romeo or any other celtic posters on this thread are bigots, or to use your hilarious twist 'bhigots'.

Otherwise we will just assume you are using a sweeping term to insult without any evidence or facts to back up your frankly incorrect and spurious claim.

Or to cut to the chase you are a fucking slavering gobshite

Id expect the girodome to be about a third empty and the crowd to be listed as 50,000

Hopefuly the Celtic fans can desist from breaking seats and pishing in the concourses, oh sorry they only do that away from home

Also lets hope the Aberdeen fans can restrain themselves from racially abusing Celtic's black players.

The last 5 or 6 games at Parkhead we have been well in the game and fair number of games there have been very late goals have got Celtic out of a bad situation. Even the last game which looking at the result you think Celtic won quite easily but I felt we was well in the game and a few shocking ref decisions didn't help us that day.

Every time I've watched us play Celtic away I think they are there for the taking - hopefully Saturday will be the same but we are due a game when we struggle against them at Parkhead.

Id expect the girodome to be about a third empty and the crowd to be listed as 50,000

Hopefuly the Celtic fans can desist from breaking seats and pishing in the concourses, oh sorry they only do that away from home

Also lets hope the Aberdeen fans can restrain themselves from racially abusing Celtic's black players.

why would we abuse black players we have had several black players of our own including Logan who will play on Saturday.

Lets hope that Dundees single season in the Premiership ends with as may tears and snotters as the last time.

It is quite clear that Celtic do not like it up them. I hope we press them high up the park and really bring the game to Celtic. After the long slow drone of a Liverpool song incoherently wailed by the 5 or 6 thousand sellick fans that actually turn up, there is always the opportunity to catch them cold. Honestly the first five minutes of Pixars Up! is more inspiring than the pre-kick off at Parkhead and must leave their player dejected and morose. If not looking into the empty stands certainly will.

I would expect a manager of Delias European calibre to recognise the threat Aberdeen pose and try to be well enough organised to sit in and hope to snatch something on the break. It's really their only chance of taking any points from Scotlands most successful team*. After half an hour of turgid pish and misplaced passes from the home team the crowd will be right on their backs, booing and screaming for new signings. This will just force the team into opening up and making mistakes which will be ruthlessly exploited by the oh-so-very-Famous Aberdeen. Clangers to drop one as he is on telly making the final score 1-5

*In terms of European competitions wins

Archived