Celtic vs Aberdeen - 13/09/14

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take it you reported the chants and behaviour to the stewards and Police?

I didnt, no.

Every fucker in the ground could hear it though but obviously the fact I havent reported it means it didnt happen according to you.

Aberdeen fans denying the blatantly obvious, seen and heard by thousands :lol:

Trying to justify singing about peadophiles as acceptable then denying what happened to an opposing manager when it was widely reported all over the press and media

You couldn't give aberdeen fans a red neck with a blow torch

Replacing Rangers as Scotlands shame

the allegations were made by lennons agent to chick young who blabbered it on the radio without checking the facts.the rest of the weegia then jumped on the bandwagon again without checking the facts.

The police then investigated and basically concluded it was a load of shit.

No, I'm just wondering why you didn't report it if it upset you that much at the time.

Ive heard loads of songs sung at football that I think are offensive and tasteless, many by my own clubs fans but ive never reported them because im not a sad act who goes running to police out of spite. I do think the clubs, police and stewards can do more when its blatantly obviously being done by hundreds and in some cases thousands.

Im not upset by this as you put it, more appalled that certain subject matters like peadophillia, terrorism, murders of innocents are sung about in jest by individuals in the name of point scoring, id lay that accusation at some of my own clubs fans as well as several other Scottish clubs.

Aberdeen I always felt had, till recently one of the best supports in Scotland regarding this and in general, their songs were generally about football and their ability to laugh at and even play up to the sheepshagger type jokes made them good guys in my book.

However ive noticed in the last couple of years a very dark and sinister element creeping into their support, especially manifested at the constant peadophile songs and chants, is it, im genuinely asking here an attempt to replace the bitter rivalry with Rangers by notching up things like this to antagonise a similar level of hatred back from Celtic fans. Either way it doesnt do your club any favours.

the allegations were made by lennons agent to chick young who blabbered it on the radio without checking the facts.the rest of the weegia then jumped on the bandwagon again without checking the facts.

Away and dont talk a load of shite

:lol: Oh dear

Whats your next gem?

we were in that stand and the first we heard about it was that idiot young yabbering on.

It's a fact that the police found no evidence to charge anyone.yet another instance of Celtic playing the victim card.

There were several clowns boasting of throwing coins and juice at him etc on Twitter

HMFC security advised him to leave for his own personal safety

Aberdeen apologised for the actions of the handful of numpties that day

Lennon when asked about it at a subsequent press conference described being subject to verbal abuse and a couple things being thrown at him including a cup of something

Case closed.

You havent a scooby so stop denying what we all know happened

There were several clowns boasting of throwing coins and juice at him etc on Twitter

HMFC security advised him to leave for his own personal safety

Aberdeen apologised for the actions of the handful of numpties that day

Lennon when asked about it at a subsequent press conference described being subject to verbal abuse and a couple things being thrown at him including a cup of something

Case closed.

You havent a scooby so stop denying what we all know happened

a minor incident blown out of proportion because it involved Neil Lennon.

That idiot George Galloway even claimed it was because Lennon was Irish which was kinda ironic given 4 of the dons line up that day and 3 of the goals were scored by Irish players.

Anyway f**k Aberdeen and some of the scummy mutants that follow them, we all know the truth.. I reckon an easy win for the champions over these no marks who still claim to be famous :lol:

You might be forgetting Lawwell's big plan in action, Delia Smith manages to make the Hoops play pathetic hanging mid table for months while the rest of Scottish fitbaw points and laughs at Celtic. Then an unbeaten run without conceding a goal pipping everyone to the title so we can read who pish this Celtic team is n aw rat. Gates go up all around the country because they think that Celtic are going to lose the title and Scottish fitbaw is saved. :)

Still not got any links to the incident? Seem to be plenty on racist behaviour by Dundee fans tbh.

It happened about 93 or 94, cant really be bothered trawling the internet looking for 20 year old articles from the Sunday Mail but I can assure you it happened, heard it with my own ears, caused a bit of bother outside at F.T, my dad had to take a diversion into a side street with me as the Dons casuals and a few of the Utility boys had a pagga with each other

BfaI7ajIIAAjmSi.jpg

Not that this in anyway proves that said incidents happened, just rather interesting that a Dons fan reckons Neil Lennon watching a fitba match could end in trouble.

Former dons defender David Robertson who had signed for Rangers had to leave the Aberdeen section of Ibrox at a semi final against Celtic in the 1990's after being showered with abuse by Aberdeen fans while in the Aberdeen end, supporting Aberdeen.

Only they could view sitting watching a game of football as asking for it

Former dons defender David Robertson who had signed for Rangers had to leave the Aberdeen section of Ibrox at a semi final against Celtic in the 1990's after being showered with abuse by Aberdeen fans while in the Aberdeen end, supporting Aberdeen.

Only they could view sitting watching a game of football as asking for it

Not trying to condone thuggish behaviour, but to be fair to the Aberdeen fans, I think there would a section of all clubs fans who would no doubt act in that manner if a player had left to sign for their rivals.

Archived