Celtic vs Aberdeen - 13/09/14

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one said their isn't, it is just hilarious when the Dandy Dons deny any sort of misbehaviour from their fans because their isn't a link to it from the daily record . Singing of the famine song, smashing Hearts supporters buses, abusing opposition manager in the crowd, Setting off fireworks in pubs after DU(new firm derby) :lol: game, these all are all well known acts from people who attend games in Scotland.. Sure themselves and the Hibees are the ones who brought the casual scene to Scotland :1eye

Anyway, Id hate to interrupt this shitfest with talk of the game but is Guidetti injured??

It does appear that some Aberdeen fans have a case of the Egypt swimmers.....they're In De Nile.......ok, I'll get my coat......just the point about abusing an ex player who has signed for their rivals, personally I wouldn't highlight as I don't doubt all clubs would have fans who would no doubt give out similar abuse. These incidents you have listed are also conveniently forgotten/ignored whenever Aberdeen fans are having a pop over the behaviour of Celtic fans......funny that.

There's a game on? :o Aye, apparently he has a foot injury, Celtic are still waiting to hear how severe it is.

Former dons defender David Robertson who had signed for Rangers had to leave the Aberdeen section of Ibrox at a semi final against Celtic in the 1990's after being showered with abuse by Aberdeen fans while in the Aberdeen end, supporting Aberdeen.

Only they could view sitting watching a game of football as asking for it

I would love to see Celtic fans reaction if Mo Johnston sat in the Celtic end after signing for Rangers - think it would be a lot worse than what David Robertson got.

I would love to see Celtic fans reaction if Mo Johnston sat in the Celtic end after signing for Rangers - think it would be a lot worse than what David Robertson got.

That was a twisted and demented devious post ffs :lol: , the answer is self evident ?, Mo's funeral.

Jeeezus christ this is worse than a Hearts V Hibs thread.

At least they involved a wee bit of football and a bit about food.

strawberry cheesecake haagen dazs BTW

yum

It could be worse, Standfree03 will be posting during the game asking the posting Celtic fans why they didn't go. :(

That was a twisted and demented devious post ffs :lol: , the answer is self evident ?, Mo's funeral.

lol but I was just thought worth replying to the bhoy who invented weetabix fishing attempt although noticed he/she deleted last post trying to get me to bite. I suppose Pieandbovril has a lot more people trying to fish these days sadly :D

lol but I was just thought worth replying to the bhoy who invented weetabix fishing attempt although noticed he/she deleted last post trying to get me to bite. I suppose Pieandbovril has a lot more people trying to fish these days sadly :D

The build up to the game always has a lot of pish and wind not about the game. :lol:

How on earth do you come to that conclusion? :huh:

I'm trying to stop you from ruining the thread even further. The last few pages have been filled with puddle-drinkers like yourself obsessing over me and it's not healthy for you plus I don't think people want to read it.

OK !, are you going to the game ? :rolleyes:

At least none of you lot are bothered by StandFree though eh?

Reckon if Aberdeen can rattle Celtic early doors they'll not lose. Early go for Celtic and will be interesting to see how McInnes deals with it.

I'm not bothered by Standfree03 as it is a bit of fun.

Like Johnny says it all depends on our starting 11, I'm mostly concerned about the lack of grafters in the squad. Players who can get stuck in for 90 minutes and don't mind taking a knock or two without shitting bricks at the next time they get tackled.

I've seen a lack of hard working players in the squad over the past 3 seasons or so since we did qualify out of the Chumps League, Scott Brown will be a bonus when he returns and we need more players like him and on the plus side it will be like having a new signing.

Some people have slated Berget or "baguette" as some commentators appear to say ?, he had a decent game against Maribor and when he was taken off the impact was noticeable in the squads playing IMO.

Don't know what to expect from the two new guys, they could start of with a bang or make things far worse than they already are ffs.

Just looked at our fixtures, we have 5 games in 14 days, that's a lot.

Salzburg are the only team on paper we should be worried about, and I would like Deila to stick with the same team as often as possible during the fixtures, hopefully help with the team gelling.

Salzburg are the only team on paper we should be worried about, and I would like Deila to stick with the same team as often as possible during the fixtures, hopefully help with the team gelling.

That always fucking made me go mental at times when Lennon thought we had strength and depth that was never ever there in the first place. Martin O'Neil & Strachan to a point always played players who were part of a winning side and made it difficult for others to break through if the squad was that good, mainly changes in the squad came from injuries and bans and the returning player had to fight back to get their place in the starting 11.

At the moment it appears that Delia is doing a Mowbary by placing all the players names into a lucky draw bag and pulling them out at random ???, he should stick with the squad that wins 5 nil the game before and go forward from there.

Ok, here's the personal challenge. I'm flying out from Bangkok on Friday morning and plan to be at the game. Taking the 11:20 to London Heathrow, which is due to land at 17:35, but due to several zig-zags around war zones, is pretty well guaranteed to be late. The connection to Glasgow is at 18:50, which is mega-tight to get through passport control. Needless to say, the airline are obliged to put me on a later flight, but it's Friday night and the planes are usually full of commuting Jocks. That would mean staying at an airport hotel and catching a red eye on Saturday morning, which is just about manageable for a 12:45 kick off.

Assuming I get to the game ok, I'd appreciate being woke up when there's a goal.

Archived