Celtic vs Aberdeen - 13/09/14

Oh I see all the hoops wanting evidence now are we. Makes a change from Neil Lennon at Tynecastle doesn't it?

Clutching at straws there Wullie.

There was no complaint made, Lennon was sitting in the directors box with witnesses all around him & was eventually moved by stewarding staff at Tynecastle for his own safety.

Nice try though :lol:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick don't all rush to defend a racist now, that would be a bit unseemly

Ah, so you have self appointed yourself judge and jury and decided Tonev is guilty and a racist, based on.....er your opinion.

Can you do something similar with my upcoming case for a camera catching me doing 42mph in a 30mph zone.

Was going to plead guilty by letter but theres a case of Stella in it for you if you can save me the three points on my licence ;)

What have I missed? Slavering Celtic fans demanding to know where I am? Deflecting and making excuses for racism?

Eh?

There has been an accusation made, that's all, no verdict and no decision of guilt, this is merely what people are pointing out. If, and it is a big if, evidence comes to light damning him as guilty id happily see him punted.

Funny though how you have appeared on this thread the second a possible negative story about Celtic breaks :rolleyes:

Celtic were dreadful yesterday, disappointed we didn't make more of all the possession we had as we really should have. Onwards and upwards though, quite amusing to see people foaming about top six when we are only 5 games in :lol:

Did you actually watch the game?

Apart from a 15 minute spell after Goodwillie scored Aberdeen were barely a threat all afternoon, I did actually attend and watch the match. While not playing great we were on top enough to have won reasonably comfortably but a bit concerned we did not put the game beyond reasonable doubt before the end.

We were decent, Aberdeen were poor to average but both sides have the personnel to do a lot better, was impressed actually the big number five for the dons, not the quickest on the floor but strong and good in the air, typical no nonsense centre half

Perfectly clear that all of these so called celtic 'fans' think Shay is a liar, just because he is black. You couldn't make it up.

Not sure if serious.......

But yea, we made hard work of that. Should have been up by more than 1 goal going into HT. Got the 2nd goal very quickly which was key, then kinda fell out the game a wee bit and let Aberdeen have a good 15-20 minute period, But other than that, i thought Aberdeen were shit.

I think watching the game the system needs tweaked slightly, whoevers playing up top in the frontline doesnt seem to get alot of service, thats needs to change.

As for the Tonev thing, if evidence comes to light that he has racially abused somebody, then back to Villa ye go.

Yup. Are you Ally G?

Aiyeee. Or something.

Look I am just trying to point out the rank hipocrisy of demanding evidence for this Tonev thing when there was no such search for the truth when popcorn teeth went to that semi-final.

We were lucky last year to get the services of 2 really excellent young, English, black, left backs in Michael Hector then Shay. Even luckier to get Logan to sign up with us for this season on a 2 year deal.

Celtic keep harping on about how difficult it is to attract quality players up here, regardless of money. Perhaps in order to make Scotland a more attractive place for foreign players we should be doing more to stamp this out, not circling the wagons and pretending only you get to be the victims? Just a thought.

Aiyeee. Or something.

Look I am just trying to point out the rank hipocrisy of demanding evidence for this Tonev thing when there was no such search for the truth when popcorn teeth went to that semi-final.

We were lucky last year to get the services of 2 really excellent young, English, black, left backs in Michael Hector then Shay. Even luckier to get Logan to sign up with us for this season on a 2 year deal.

Celtic keep harping on about how difficult it is to attract quality players up here, regardless of money. Perhaps in order to make Scotland a more attractive place for foreign players we should be doing more to stamp this out, not circling the wagons and pretending only you get to be the victims? Just a thought.

Still nothing from the club, the SPFL or the SFA judicial panel, clearly trying to cover this up after all the incriminating evidence from Dons fans.

Just saying.

Archived