Hibernians Flag Club v Cowdenbeath Football Club

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forster got hauled to the ground. Clear penalty.

We will accept your impartial opinion then ;) . Apparently Reeva was wearing a striped Sweater, carrying a swag bag and shouting " I'm going to kill you Zebedee " before poor Oscar was forced to put a few bullets through the door she was battering down . Just saying .

Missed the game the day, but what a kick in the baws. Did we deserve nothing? or was It "Mckendrick time" that beat us?

It's hard to say who deserved what from that game. On one hand Hibs were utter shite and didn't deserve the win, especially as the equalising penalty came after a sustained period of this Hibs side doing what they do best which is having lots of possession without creating any chances. That said, Cowdenbeath totally shot themselves in the foot by time wasting so much after going 2-1 up. I could be mistaken as there seemed to be no fourth official, but Hibs' winner was easily more than four minutes into injury time, that never would've happened if Cowden had played the game out when Hibs were doing nothing in the 90 minutes rather than forcing another few minutes on the end whilst Hibs chased the win.

If results were decided by some footballing demigod who gave out points based on how deserved they are then Hibs might've gotten a point with Cowden getting nowt.

First half was abysmal, simply unacceptable in fact. Are fans meant to pay good money to watch those tactics? I'm a strange way of was good Hibs scored as it forced us to come out and play a bit. The formation change suited us - SHOCK.

Thought we deserved a draw but such is football. I'm far more unhappy that we switched off from set pieces twice than any decision. First goal we had our back to the ball, they took it quick. Free cross in and a free header. Second goal again we switched off.

The subs hurt us and it was strange taking off our better players. Kyle Miller shat it with the third. I though Milne had a poor game actually.

The loan signings were impressive.

352 from now on. Stop fucking about. Hard line stories are worth nothing to us. Once again we concede the first goal and don't win.

For 20 minutes or so yesterday i had that same feeling as when we were dismantling the townies at EEP. Hope we give it a go like that for the rest of the season. That pish in the first half inviting teams onto us will get us precisely nowhere. We did the same for the last 5 minutes and it cost us. Will we ever learn?

I heard some fans saying 'we are playing Hibs what do you expect'. Poor attitude IMO. Yes Hibs are a big name but we were playing a poor side - Alloa and Falkirk have defeated them and dumbo went 2-0 up. It's more points dropped and we are further adrift at the foot of the table.

Thought 2nd half was class fi cowden but the big boy mongoid came on n caused us a lot o problems he was very direct. Chopper was my man o the match

Choppers pass for one of the goals was brilliant. Much better than hoofing it into the box. We gave Hibs too much respect and should have had a go from the start. Glad folk are beginning to realise that one up front isn't too clever, for us anyway.

First half was abysmal, simply unacceptable in fact. Are fans meant to pay good money to watch those tactics? I'm a strange way of was good Hibs scored as it forced us to come out and play a bit. The formation change suited us - SHOCK.

Thought we deserved a draw but such is football. I'm far more unhappy that we switched off from set pieces twice than any decision. First goal we had our back to the ball, they took it quick. Free cross in and a free header. Second goal again we switched off.

The subs hurt us and it was strange taking off our better players. Kyle Miller shat it with the third. I though Milne had a poor game actually.

The loan signings were impressive.

352 from now on. Stop fucking about. Hard line stories are worth nothing to us. Once again we concede the first goal and don't win.

Not sure how you thought we deserved a draw. A game is over 90 odd minutes, of which we competed well with hibs for around 25 of them and looked out our depth for majority of the rest of the game.

Hibs have a few decent players and a few poor ones. I fear hearts have overall more good players so next week will be harder.

Have seen us play hibs 4 times now. 1 draw and 3 losses but never been much in it. 95th min loss yesterday. robbo missed a sitter to draw the last cup game as we pounded them near the end. The draw we should have won but the ref bottled the penalty decision and the replay was only 1 nil. About time we beat this mob.

If we have a bit more belief in ourselves (and JN picks the best line up), we can do much better. However, Hibs are rank and it will be totally different at Tynecastle. I fear it will be a thumping.

I'll say this, if the linesman hadn't given the penalty there's no way we would've taken anything from that. Hibs were going nowhere up to that point.

I'm sorry to say this, but Paul Hanlon is a fucking bomb scare. People can say we wouldn't have been relegated last year with him in the team and that's probably true, but being better than the extremely poor centre backs he had as team-mates doesn't change the fact that he lacks composure big time. I wouldn't say he needs dropped but if we ever have ambitions to be in the top league challenging for Europe I think we need to re-assess some of the players who automatically get into the first team because "he does a job".

I'll end on a positive note by saying Mcgeouch and Kennedy look pretty good, both look very assured on the ball.

Oh and no offence to the Cowden fans, but I'll be going balls deep on a one off beat of Hearts to beat Cowden. Phree money IMO, which says as much about us as it does Cowden considering we scraped a win.

Not sure how you thought we deserved a draw. A game is over 90 odd minutes, of which we competed well with hibs for around 25 of them and looked out our depth for majority of the rest of the game.

Hibs have a few decent players and a few poor ones. I fear hearts have overall more good players so next week will be harder.

Because Hibs didn't look like scoring. I don't remember them having a great chance or Thomson having a save to make.

Whether it was or wasn't a penalty I'm not going to debate as I was miles away but for it to be given like that is sickening. As the Hibs fan said I wasn't really overly worried about them equalising. They huffed and puffed but got to the final 1/3 and shat it.

Archived