SAF or no SFA

frugal

Hey all been looking through most referendum topics but can't say that I noticed a topic about the future of our national football team in the event of a no vote and this being a footballing site, apologies if I missed it but as far as I am aware all the other nations are going to be pushing for one team from the united kingdom sooner than we think.

http://en.ria.ru/analysis/20140828/192417905/Scottish-No-Vote-Will-Lead-to-Questions-Over-Its-International.html

btw all the best for the 18th cheers.

I'd support a British team as well, after a No vote. A place that voted not be a proper country getting together to sing about being a nation again. Embarrassing scenes. Can anyone explain why we'd deserve a national team?

When I say I'd support it, I mean I'd support its implementation, not want it to win.

I'd support a British team as well, after a No vote. A place that voted not be a proper country getting together to sing about being a nation again. Embarrassing scenes. Can anyone explain why we'd deserve a national team?

When I say I'd support it, I mean I'd support its implementation, not want it to win.

I hope this happens too. Of course the people who voted No would be the most raging obviously. Tough fucking tits.

Yep, 'international' competition should actually be between sovereign states, given nations with far less shitebaggery to account for, like Catalonia or the Basques, don't get a spot while Scotland, Wales and even the failed statelet do 'just 'cos'.

At the very least the national anthem should be changed to Rule Brittania.

Archived