We need facts

Thatguyspage

What do we get if we vote No? Nobody kens.

What do we get if we vote Yes? We decide via election.

Yes wins.

Cool, some actual chat.

You know what got me into all this in a big way? When Grangemouth was facing closure a while back, Salmond was on the telly giving it big licks about how we CANNOT lose 800 jobs in Scotland. First thing he wants to do? Decommission Faslane... A place that has 9000 folk in and out of it every day, keeping that whole part if the country thriving. That's a fact!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who join Pie and Bovril and who don't post overwhelmingly about football are generally utter c***s tbh.

Well pie and bovril should remove it's general chat sections. Seriously.... Is this forum anti-growth? Google is throwing you up at the top of its listings for referendum searches so OF COURSE you're gonna be getting new members. Most communities would be delighted about that.

Here's an idea, if you don't like my thread, don't come into it.

Cool, some actual chat.

You know what got me into all this in a big way? When Grangemouth was facing closure a while back, Salmond was on the telly giving it big licks about how we CANNOT lose 800 jobs in Scotland. First thing he wants to do? Decommission Faslane... A place that has 9000 folk in and out of it every day, keeping that whole part if the country thriving. That's a fact!

I thought you were going....

I thought you were going....

I'm not gonna be bullied out of a forum by some keyboard warriors mate. I've reported this thread to the site's moderators. The treatment I've had has been pretty shocking. Talk about killing growth.

As I said, if you don't like my thread there's no reason to be in it. I'm sure there are people here that want to chat about the topic in hand.

Well pie and bovril should remove it's general chat sections. Seriously.... Is this forum anti-growth? Google is throwing you up at the top of its listings for referendum searches so OF COURSE you're gonna be getting new members. Most communities would be delighted about that.

Here's an idea, if you don't like my thread, don't come into it.

This community is different, and doesn't roll out the red carpet, not least for complete wallopers like yourself.

Jog on.

I'm not gonna be bullied out of a forum by some keyboard warriors mate. I've reported this thread to the site's moderators. The treatment I've had has been pretty shocking. Talk about killing growth.

As I said, if you don't like my thread there's no reason to be in it. I'm sure there are people here that want to chat about the topic in hand.

If you don't like it f**k off.

This community is different, and doesn't roll out the red carpet, not least for complete wallopers like yourself.

Jog on.

Who was looking for a red carpet? Certainly not me. I came to a forum that was top of google for referendum chat..... I came to engage in referendum chat.

Not looking for red carpet, not looking for anything other than referendum chat.

Who was looking for a red carpet? Certainly not me. I came to a forum that was top of google for referendum chat..... I came to engage in referendum chat.

Not looking for red carpet, not looking for anything other than referendum chat.

The referendum chat doesn't want to engage with you, because you're a total walloper and almost certainly a troll.

Unlucky.

Archived