Referendum night. Expected results

~~~

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He said it was 4000 per day. He also said that ATOS had driven "hundreds of thousands of people to depression and suicide." No doubt both of these are serious issues that need addressing but by lying about the figures he's devaluing his own argument.

The standard of troll really has taken a dive today.

Why? The Borders has FAR more in common with England's North East than it does with the North of Scotland. It's the most natural No area in Scotland.

So is everything nice and rosy in the NE?

Sorry if posted already but there is going to be one declaration for the whole country, not individual results by area. Result expected at 'breakfast time' on Friday.

Should make BBC One in Scotland facinating viewing between 10.25pm Thursday and 1pm on Friday then.

Sorry if posted already but there is going to be one declaration for the whole country, not individual results by area. Result expected at 'breakfast time' on Friday.

Seriously? Just one announcement? So we won't have a clue which way it's going until then, don't know if I'll handle that

I think you're wrong mate. Seeing as I'm going to the Stirling count and I've spoken to the various Councils in the local area about when they each expect a deceleration. Where did you get your information?

Highly sinister if true. If there is a plan to manipulate the results this is the way to do it. Results as they come would be nigh on impossible to fiddle. Not good.

Here. If I'm reading it right there are local announcements announced at the local venue and in Edinburgh at the same time and when all 32 are in their is one final tally comprising all the previous individual ones.

http://www.electionsscotland.info/emb/download/downloads/id/52/count_timing_for_2014_scottish_independence_referendum

Archived