If there's a No vote

FlyerTon

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it's been mentioned elsewhere, but if it's a No vote, do we replace 'Flower of Scotland' as the national anthem? I can't see how No voters could sing its words without blushing; and I think I'd feel ill every time I heard it

Isn't it the Yes vote that wants change?

ahh welcome back :P

No actually I'd like you to tell me where your allegations come from. Are they part of a SCAREMONGERING conspiracy? I think it's important to ignore any questions and focus on the positive and don't listen to reality or intelligent people with access to accurate information

Maybe it's been mentioned elsewhere, but if it's a No vote, do we replace 'Flower of Scotland' as the national anthem? I can't see how No voters could sing its words without blushing; and I think I'd feel ill every time I heard it

No voters already boycott any filthy nationalist events where Scotland is treated as some sort of noteworthy thing in itself anyway. For the rest of us, a No is just another injustice to add to the pile.

No voters already boycott any filthy nationalist events where Scotland is treated as some sort of noteworthy thing in itself anyway. For the rest of us, a No is just another injustice to add to the pile.

Actually, part of me is looking forward to watching all those Tories at Murrayfield mumbling through it, fully aware of their hypocrisy.

Archived