The difference betwen Yes and No

Confidemus

Correct. I GENUINELY fear for Banterous.

"I'm not responding" on one thread and then another minion shows up and you want to engage in petty insults. Pathetic mate and embarrassing. I like to talk to fellow men who have dignity, intelligence and self respect. You have none

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm not responding" on one thread and then another minion shows up and you want to engage in petty insults. Pathetic mate and embarrassing. I like to talk to fellow men who have dignity, intelligence and self respect. You have none

Lol petty insults, they poster shows a bit of concern for you and you reply by trying to undermine his concern, show me dignity intelligence and RESPECT for others not for thyself.

Stop replying to obvious trolls like Banterous and his many, many aliases. He isn't interested in debate. He just wants to be an oh so chucklesome and clever troll.

Put him and his multiple aliases on ignore.

I gotta hand it to you Yes people. You make me chuckle, which will be a hearty laugh come Friday when your independent dreams lie in the gutter! Hahaha

We can all tell your heart's not in this trolling malarkey, sunshine.

:)

I gotta hand it to you Yes people. You make me chuckle, which will be a hearty laugh come Friday when your independent dreams lie in the gutter! Hahaha

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars".

Archived