BBC Bias Demo - happening now. Live stream

Quentin Taranbino

Watch it mate you'll be one of the "SCAREMONGERERS". Even if you are a Yes voter.

In fact that'll be the next thing, accusations of bias among the Yes campaign.....

I can live with it as long as Scotland votes yes

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And to the lot of you out there "yes" voters.. Pull your head out of your arses and seriously think with your heads not your hearts. You will not get any more of a patriotic person than me, but I am telling you, Alex salmond has been feeding bull shit for the last few years and messed with your heads. What do you honestly think you are going I gain out of this? Oh great we don't need to listen to london? Do you realise what we are going to forfeit here? Not one thing salmond has said adds up.. Think about it, let's get rid of trident, oh but let's join the eu! If we join the eu they will dump trident here anyway. Do u honestly think France and Spain will make sure we get the 100% required to get into the eu?? Not a fucking chance!! Banks are just moving there brass plates.. Yes those brass plates mean they DONT pay tax here.. Next, we have so much oil left.. Yep, and 50% of that belongs to Orkney and Shetland and they will declare independence of there own and stick with the uk. Also, why would a German bank want to "scaremonger" us? Germans would rater we were independant. Makes life a million times easier for them in Europe. And finally, all those soldiers throughout the years, when your fathers and grandfathers faught in the wars for our freedom. Are you going to throw that back in there faces? They will be turning in there graves... I watch you all March through the towns and cities, and you really are brain washed. It really is embarrassing when you see how well educated some of you are. I am asking you now, think with your HEADS when you get behind that curtain.. Not your hearts. You are going to destroy a nation in 24 hours if you don't, and a nation that is unrivalled across the world!!!

post-36861-14107189503298_thumb.jpg

Struggling to work out what's worse, this pile of spoon-fed gullible shite or Berwickmad's utter seethe.

Probably the above rant for using the phrase "you will not find a more patriotic person than me". It's like when you see a No voter start off with "I'm a proud Scot..", you just know it's going to be followed by absolute cobblers.

So because I vote no I am not patriotic???

Hahahaha thick shit... That's hey u are a yes voter

Jesus, another No voter giving it the "I am a patriotic Scot but.." pish. If you want to make a difference go out and campaign in the streets but if you speak the same way you type you may need some help getting your points across. If you come across nice in your first chat and don't get the desired response then abusing people on the door step might not work...ask the BT campaign they have been trying it for months. I also see you have been doing the same on here..oh dear..Epic fail

And to the lot of you out there "yes" voters.. Pull your head out of your arses and seriously think with your heads not your hearts. You will not get any more of a patriotic person than me, but I am telling you, Alex salmond has been feeding bull shit for the last few years and messed with your heads. What do you honestly think you are going I gain out of this? Oh great we don't need to listen to london? Do you realise what we are going to forfeit here? Not one thing salmond has said adds up.. Think about it, let's get rid of trident, oh but let's join the eu! If we join the eu they will dump trident here anyway. Do u honestly think France and Spain will make sure we get the 100% required to get into the eu?? Not a fucking chance!! Banks are just moving there brass plates.. Yes those brass plates mean they DONT pay tax here.. Next, we have so much oil left.. Yep, and 50% of that belongs to Orkney and Shetland and they will declare independence of there own and stick with the uk. Also, why would a German bank want to "scaremonger" us? Germans would rater we were independant. Makes life a million times easier for them in Europe. And finally, all those soldiers throughout the years, when your fathers and grandfathers faught in the wars for our freedom. Are you going to throw that back in there faces? They will be turning in there graves... I watch you all March through the towns and cities, and you really are brain washed. It really is embarrassing when you see how well educated some of you are. I am asking you now, think with your HEADS when you get behind that curtain.. Not your hearts. You are going to destroy a nation in 24 hours if you don't, and a nation that is unrivalled across the world!!!

Excellent post, probably a waste of time though?

You lost your argument straight away when you said if we join the EU they will dump trident on us anyway. This proves you don't know what your talking about.

1234778541_lol.gif

I'm sorry but if you don't understand the difference between the words 'there' and 'their' your arguments will have a tendency to fall on deaf ears. I switched off after the second one.

Archived