Livi v Rovers

Who is the the announcer? Talking far too fast off his bit paper and making mistakes all over the shop.

There was an announcement for someone to go back to their VW Golf, by the sound of it he was locked in the boot.

Surely when they were hiring for the job they would have asked to hear him speak, the man sounded truly awful.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely terrible performance, constantly hoofing balls up the park hoping Jordan would get on them. No creativity, no fight and no goals.

I'm lost for words... :huh:

Apart from one piece of wizardry on the edge of the box Nade spent much of the game on his erse, then came off with what appeared to be stomach cramps :rolleyes:

I thought the reg was charlie charlie alpha, but I suppose it was so indistinct it could just about have been anyone's car.

Come to the conclusion that we are better with Laurie at the back than Ross Perry....distribution is a lot to be desired with Laurie, but he organises the defence a bit better. Watson had an assured game as well. Was quite worried when Livi brought on Hippolyte but thankfully they couldn't score.

Could have made it an even more comfortable win with the penalty miss, then Stewart played in by McKay only for Jamieson to pull off a smart stop at the death.

Really happy with the three points at a ground we seldom do well. 12 points from 6 games. Much better than I had even expected or hoped for. Sets up next weeks game witb Falkirk rather nicely.

Stewarts description of a driverless speed boat by the Falkirk fans could not have been more apparent, when he was left with an open goal with the keeper in the centre circle , but didn't look up and passed the ball wide with the Rovers fans screaming shooooot.

Come to the conclusion that we are better with Laurie at the back than Ross Perry....distribution is a lot to be desired with Laurie, but he organises the defence a bit better. Watson had an assured game as well. Was quite worried when Livi brought on Hippolyte but thankfully they couldn't score.

Ellis should be playing ahead of Perry every week. I'd play Nade at centre back before I played Perry there again.

While it wasnt great football it was like night and day from what I expected. No point in speculating what Bert has done to improve things, but the team had a positive attitude from start to finish.

The shooting left a lot to be desired - we could easily have had 4 or 5 goals. Livi's shooting was disgraceful.

Great result - and interesting we managed it without Perry, with a clean sheet too. Is an ancient Ellis really better than a Scotland youth international with so many games for Rangers, who took home a few grand a week?

Great credit to Grant Murray. There's still a lot to work on but we'd all have been delighted with four wins from six.

Couple of daft questions - Was it Fox or Moon booked in the first half? And what was Stewart booked for towards the end?

I've been keeping track some stats this season, and I'm having some trouble trusting some of the PA's details...

I had noted that it was Moon that was booked as Madden was looking at him when the card was raised, as to Stewart, I didn't see.

Couple of daft questions - Was it Fox or Moon booked in the first half? And what was Stewart booked for towards the end?

I've been keeping track some stats this season, and I'm having some trouble trusting some of the PA's details...

It was definitely Fox booked in the 1st half and Stewart was booked for timewasting.

Great result - and interesting we managed it without Perry, with a clean sheet too. Is an ancient Ellis really better than a Scotland youth international with so many games for Rangers, who took home a few grand a week?

Great credit to Grant Murray. There's still a lot to work on but we'd all have been delighted with four wins from six.

We've played pretty much two games without Perry and only conceded a last minute consolation to Cowdenbeath. I'm already counting the days til his contact expires.

Archived