Heart of Midlothian v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Cowdenbeath fold tbh. An ugly black mark on the Scottish game.

Aye after all we only found Craig Levein for you, took one of your best goalkeepers and gave him game time to develop, not too mention also your current coach. But hey we are where we are without spending more than we can afford, how are you lot in this league again??

1st goal: he shows for the ball and when it goes to king he turns and carries on into the box past two Cowdenbeath players looking for a rebound. Good strikers instincts.

For the penalty he's in position waiting on a cutback when walker gets taken down, good positioning. Tucks the pen away well despite the keeper going the right way. Good finish.

Sets up carrick for his first showing good determination and a bit of skill. Again moves by the defence as they stand ball watching incase there's a rebound.

And flicks it past your man while being fouled to set up carrick again.

Bet you wish you had "haddies" half as good.

Are you being serious Or just sarcastic? "Waiting on a cutback" "looking for a rebound" "in case there's a rebound" "flicks it past your man"

Sorry, based on what I saw yesterday, he is still a haddie if he can't do any better than that.

Are you being serious Or just sarcastic? "Waiting on a cutback" "looking for a rebound" "in case there's a rebound" "flicks it past your man"

Sorry, based on what I saw yesterday, he is still a haddie if he can't do any better than that.

Of course he can do better, I just disagree that he was bad yesterday. He always shows for the ball and is first to react when someone else shoots which is a sign of a good striker. Again Two assists and a goal bet you wished you had "haddies" like that.

While we are at it surely it's huddie? I thought haddie was a fish!

The Feeling At Tynecastle-ometer has been affected by the background seethe radiation from the Cowden fans. Jambos will have to be patient for an accurate updated reading.

Aye after all we only found Craig Levein for you, took one of your best goalkeepers and gave him game time to develop, not too mention also your current coach. But hey we are where we are without spending more than we can afford, how are you lot in this league again??

Bit of a round about way of saying your team is a glorified excuse to keep the stock car racing going, imo.

Bit of a round about way of saying your team is a glorified excuse to keep the stock car racing going, imo.

I was under the impression that the club was actually an obstacle to stock car racing because it prevents the use of a figure of eight track which would attract more punters.

But the complexity of how Cowdenbeath is owned and run are probably best explained by our visitors.

Of course he can do better, I just disagree that he was bad yesterday. He always shows for the ball and is first to react when someone else shoots which is a sign of a good striker. Again Two assists and a goal bet you wished you had "haddies" like that.

While we are at it surely it's huddie? I thought haddie was a fish!

Correct, a haddie is a fish.

The Feeling At Tynecastle-ometer has been affected by the background seethe radiation from the Cowden fans. Jambos will have to be patient for an accurate updated reading.

Do Cowdenbeath have a seetheometer at Central Park?

Archived