FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

RossC93

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im finding the handicapping online so much more obvious this year. I can count on one hand the number of games that felt right, by that i mean the better player won the game.

I don't know why EA do this, it doesnt make sense.

Is everyone getting the gold packs a playstation user?

I heard it was maybe a gift due to the servers being down so often.

I got silver today and i'm on the ps

Im finding the handicapping online so much more obvious this year. I can count on one hand the number of games that felt right, by that i mean the better player won the game.

I don't know why EA do this, it doesnt make sense.

I know what you mean you get the type of game where either nothing falls for you or you do nothing but hit the post/bar instantly you know at some point they'll score one

Yeah. Or your opponent is always ripping your defence a new one then smashing it wide. You manage one shot and score.

Its ridiculous, and ruins the experience for me.

A full game where you can't pass to your teammates and appear to be running in treacle is torture.

I'd like to know why EA think this is a good thing to have in their game, however they always flat out deny it exists, and ban anyone who mentions it on their forum!

I have a mediocre Brazil team and a good quality EPL team.

I don't understand why my Brazil team seems to get 'matched' against crap players. Is this just luck or do EA actually have some kind of matching process.

Are you talking about your opponent or his squad? If you are meaning quality of squad then yes, there is a matchmaking process based on the overall rating of your squad.

If you mean your opponent, then FIFA likes to give weaker squads a boost versus stronger squads (rendering buying above average players a bit useless), which might make your opponent seem crap / you a world beater.

I'd like to know why EA think this is a good thing to have in their game, however they always flat out deny it exists, and ban anyone who mentions it on their forum!

It's so obvious as i said previously sometimes you just know whats going to happen. I've had a decent run of games recently 50/50. So i'm expecting the inevitable swing anytime soon

Don't forget that if you raise the issue with their EASPORTSFIFA Twitter account all you'll get is an automated reply of something along the lines of "We're 'working on it' (read: ignoring you and doing f**k all about), in the meantime please accept this bribe off free 50K packs (that doesn't even work)"

Then again, you get that message for any complaint

Don't forget that if you raise the issue with their EASPORTSFIFA Twitter account all you'll get is an automated reply of something along the lines of "We're 'working on it' (read: ignoring you and doing f**k all about), in the meantime please accept this bribe off free 50K packs (that doesn't even work)"

Then again, you get that message for any complaint

I think you've been scammed mate..

What's the crack with these free packs on the app??

Unless your Mayos Noun then they are completely gash with nothing worth anything in them! :P In all seriousness, I think someone said it's because of all the server issues

Archived