FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

RossC93

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've started building a budget Eredivise squad. I'm about halfway through and it's looking a damn sight better than my SPFL team, and it's cost has been a lot lower, on a player by player basis.

Got Niall McGinn for 200 coins as well and a few people were selling him for ~1000 coins last night. Not a great amount but would mean I could get a few more players coming in for my ED team. Really struggling to shift Daley Blind as well. I'm just putting him on for silly money in the hope that some mental spends his pocket money on him.

My two squads now used on a rotational basis depending on fitness levels.

GK Lloris - De Gea

RB Zabaleta - Coleman

CB Kompany - Cahill

CB Vertonghen - Koscielny

LB Baines - Luis

CM Fernandinho - Gerrard

CM Fabregas - Ramsey

CM Ramires - Matic

RF Sanchez - Mirallas

ST Balotelli - Falcao

LF Hazard - Schurrle

I've started building a budget Eredivise squad. I'm about halfway through and it's looking a damn sight better than my SPFL team, and it's cost has been a lot lower, on a player by player basis.

Got Niall McGinn for 200 coins as well and a few people were selling him for ~1000 coins last night. Not a great amount but would mean I could get a few more players coming in for my ED team. Really struggling to shift Daley Blind as well. I'm just putting him on for silly money in the hope that some mental spends his pocket money on him.

I've got a Dutch/Eredivise team that I use all the time now. It's a decent team to play with and I'm enjoying it more although the defence isn't the greatest. Get yourself Wijnaldum as a striker, he's unbelivable for me.

This is a heap of shite. I've played the last 3 days and earned no coins, the table won't change from 9 games remaining and 1 point gained. The other table before you click online season shows 5 points. I also had zabaleta sent off, changed my entire lineup for the next game them when the game started I had my normal lineup including zabaleta!

How have they managed to make that side of things WORSE than they were last year?!

This is a heap of shite. I've played the last 3 days and earned no coins, the table won't change from 9 games remaining and 1 point gained. The other table before you click online season shows 5 points. I also had zabaleta sent off, changed my entire lineup for the next game them when the game started I had my normal lineup including zabaleta!

How have they managed to make that side of things WORSE than they were last year?!

Because people like all of us keeping buying it as there is no genuine alternative (Pro Evo is miles behind). EA have no reason or motivation to make major improvements on something they know will guarantee them fuckloads of money every year. We all complain about the game yet we will all keep buying it.

I won 4-1 last night, after being 1-0 down. My first goal was a total route one goal.. Booted ball away with marchetti and it bounced over defender and Lacazette pounced on it. My next 3 goals were all penalties, the first two were by menez doing a Ronaldo chop and Chris Smalling clearing him out.

I felt so dirty after this match. Saying that, I never got the points thanks to EA.

I won 4-1 last night, after being 1-0 down. My first goal was a total route one goal.. Booted ball away with marchetti and it bounced over defender and Lacazette pounced on it. My next 3 goals were all penalties, the first two were by menez doing a Ronaldo chop and Chris Smalling clearing him out.

I felt so dirty after this match. Saying that, I never got the points thanks to EA.

I won 4 games in a row last night and never got any points on seasons. Difference between holding my place and promotion (2,000 coins), it's becoming more than annoying.

Made a bold decision today to sell my current BPL team:

Begovic

Rafael Smalling Mangala Santon

Fellaini Wanyama

Salah Coutinho Arnoutovic

Lukaku

and invest in a Bundesliga side, roughly as follows...

Leno

Grosskreutz Sokratis Benatia Jansen

Gundogan Bender

Shaqiri Mkhtayrin Son

Ramos

Should hopefully make a little profit on the team swap if i get market value for all of my players. Mangala selling at market value (5K) would allow me to buy Benatia, Mkhtaryn and Grosskreutz.

Think i maybe need a little bit more power in the centre of midfield but haven't had time to look into who i could get (suggestions welcome). Had a thought to change KPB to a CDM but I think he's too attacking.

I was getting bored with my BPL team so thought it was time for a little change. Hopefully my players all sell this afternoon and i'll be able to update on progress tonight.

Just won Division 1 at the first time of asking - got promoted every season aside from one where I was battling against relegation in Division 2. Got two teams; a French one and a Premier League one.

French team:

Ruffier

Konko

Varane

Mathieu

Tremoulinas

Mavuba

Matuidi

Biabiany

Valbuena

Griezmann

Lacazette

Premier League team:

Mignolet

Walker

Kaboul

Rojo

Moreno

McGeady

Fernandinho

Paulinho

Young

Cabella

Remy

Currently going with the team

Leno

Grosskreutz

Sokratis

Benatia

Rodriguez

Gundogan

Gustavo

Aubamayang

De Bryune

Perisic

Ramos.

Front four interchange with shaquri mhktaryian traore and immobile.

Finished last night 4 wins in a row in division 4 so hopefully make some progress tonight.

Got fed up with my BPL team so sold everyone up and started from scratch, I've gone Dutch...false 9 Dutch.

Krul

Van Dijk de Vrij

Van der Wiel Emmanuelson

De Jong

IF Affellay Strootman

(IF Klaassen) (IF Maher)

Wijnaldum (Huntelaar)

Depay IF Sneijder

Wijnaldum is an absolute beast in CF, Sneijder has done next to nothing, but it looks good with him in the team. Van Dijk and de Vrij are comfartbly 2 of the best center backs I've used this year. Possibly only behind Chiellini. Emmanuelson, given he's my most expensive player behind the In-Forms, is destroying anyone who tries to use a fast winger.

Everyone moving away from the BPL is a good sight. So much more value elsewhere. I ended up making a 12,000 profit by upgrading to a 5* bundesliga side.

Pretty happy with my side now. My addiction to opening packs will always hamper my savings for better players though. Chasing the rush.

Archived