Emmerdale. Why no thread?

philpy

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised that Robbie is dead. The speed that he managed to climb out the water onto that dingy suggests he might have had superpowers.

Looks like his superpowers didn't quite work although Declan is obviously superhuman having survived a blow to his head and near drowning in icy cold water. Can't wait to see what revenge he has planned for Charity.

wits all this stuff about jimmy being a dad to some randum birds child?

Pretty daft storyline tbh, Jimmy left a donation at sperm bank before his snip and then there was some mix up at clinic and this bird got Jimmy's swimmers by mistake. Of course now he's seen the baby he wants to be part of his life just like before when Kelly turned up with a kid he didn't know anything about.

I liked Declan's Islamic state style video

That was brilliant.

So, what do you think the plan is? Hold them all in Jai's house long enough until the poison kicks in for Charity? I can't see it working out that way. As per the usual soap rules, it's always the nutter who ends up dying.

Not long IMO until Doug becomes a mad shagger with his newly arrived groupies!

Anyone else remember when Emmerdale was supposed to be a soap about rural life? I watched it last night for the first time in decades, & every character in it reeked of dysfunctional "townie" who wouldn't last a month out in the sticks before the locals ensured they met with a "tragic" but convenient accident.

Anyone else remember when Emmerdale was supposed to be a soap about rural life? I watched it last night for the first time in decades, & every character in it reeked of dysfunctional "townie" who wouldn't last a month out in the sticks before the locals ensured they met with a "tragic" but convenient accident.

What are you on about?

post-4731-0-66899200-1413225440.jpg

I find myself strangely attracted to the female vicar. I'm not entirely sure what that's all about, but aye, Wid.

Anyway, moving on, who's your favourite character in the show currently? Any scene that has Sandy in it, especially when on his motorised cart, is comedy gold.

Some weird camera work in emmerdale tonight. The new Robert actually looks a bit like the old one lol. Nice to see Andy getting his hand back into action

I got a headache watching that second episode, definitely something wrong with the filming. Lots of comments about it on Twitter.

NuRob still bit of a tit but his new bird is naw bad looking. Can't wait to see Charity doing some mucking out on the farm.

NuRob still bit of a tit but his new bird is naw bad looking. Can't wait to see Charity doing some mucking out on the farm.

The new actor playing Rob seems to be as much of an annoying c**t as the last one who played him. Agreed on the new lassie, a good addition to the Dales!

Got a feeling Charity will come in to play with the Moira/Blackmail thing. The actress playing the blackmailer (can't remember the character name) reminds me of Victoria Wood in Dinnerladies!

The new actor playing Rob seems to be as much of an annoying c**t as the last one who played him. Agreed on the new lassie, a good addition to the Dales!

Got a feeling Charity will come in to play with the Moira/Blackmail thing. The actress playing the blackmailer (can't remember the character name) reminds me of Victoria Wood in Dinnerladies!

You could be right about Charity but I can't believe that Moira just doesn't give that Maxine a Glasgow kiss, c'mon lass you're giving us Scots a bad name.

• 4 months later...