Be sensible. Vote No.

Im_Rodger

Surely you wouldn't have to be in an independent Scotland to work on these, you could do it from within the UK ? Now who's lacking vision, nous, backbone and strength for the good fight ?

You used to be a decent poster. I'm disappointed you're voting to be second best. Remember when Westminster decide to give us a reminder who the boss is as it will NO voters will pay aswell.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a NO from me.

Alex Salmond wants more Indians to come in http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/referendum-news/salmond-vows-immigration-reform.1410445910

Whereas the Tori's are putting a cap on immigration.

Salmond wants to get rid of Faslane - that will leave us weak. I always feel threatened by Muslim extremists.

So please everyone Vote No!

It's a NO from me.

Alex Salmond wants more Indians to come in http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/referendum-news/salmond-vows-immigration-reform.1410445910

Salmond wants to get rid of Faslane - that will leave us weak. I always feel threatened by Muslim extremists.

Tick tock. ya daft racist.

It's a NO from me.

I don't even know where to start with this. :rolleyes:

A No vote is a Yes to Westminster and a FULL endorsement to impose the following on Scotland:

Zero hours contracts

Unending austerity

Trident

A bill for HS1 & 2/ Crossrail/ London sewer

Record numbers of families in poverty

Governments we didn't vote for

Economic inequality

EU Referendum

Democratic deficit

NHS Privatisation

Illegal wars

Paid for education

Low wage economy

Lack of housing

Lack of rights for workers

UK's failing economy

Fuel poverty

Privatisation of assets

Neo-liberal politics

New Labour - Tories in red ties

Lack of political change

UKIP

Unfair taxation

PFI

Workfare

Expensive childcare

If you vote No, you are saying Yes to all of the above. Think it through. A No vote is not a vote to take Scotland forward.

Load. Of. Shite.

Fair play to you though, I thought you would have started yet another ill informed, biased thread just to post that.

It's a NO from me.

So what you're saying is you don't like those foreigners and would like to nuke them?

Load. Of. Shite.

Fair play to you though, I thought you would have started yet another ill informed, biased thread just to post that.

Tell me why it's a load of shite. I'm all ears.

I suspect you have nothing.

It's a NO from me.

No to sectarianism, but yes to racism?

It's a NO from me.

Scotland is number 1 on the list of terrorist targets right enough.

Load. Of. Shite.

True. Also UKIP? I thought this debate wasn't about political parties? I thought it wasn't about the SNP and Alex Salmond. Confidemus you are the most deluded/retarded yes voter there is.

It's a NO from me.

10384344_788706227871444_109717820153100

Tell me why it's a load of shite. I'm all ears.

I suspect you have nothing.

Start at the top of your list and work your way down.

Thing is, you seem like a reasonable chap in most other forums. But this one? Fucking hell, you're like a pied piper for all the blinkered half-wits on here.

A No vote is a Yes to Westminster and a FULL endorsement to impose the following on Scotland:

Zero hours contracts

Unending austerity

Trident

A bill for HS1 & 2/ Crossrail/ London sewer

Record numbers of families in poverty

Governments we didn't vote for

Economic inequality

EU Referendum

Democratic deficit

NHS Privatisation

Illegal wars

Paid for education

Low wage economy

Lack of housing

Lack of rights for workers

UK's failing economy

Fuel poverty

Privatisation of assets

Neo-liberal politics

New Labour - Tories in red ties

Lack of political change

UKIP

Unfair taxation

PFI

Workfare

Expensive childcare

If you vote No, you are saying Yes to all of the above. Think it through. A No vote is not a vote to take Scotland forward.

As i have put to you and others on here before - tell me right now, which Westminster party are going to address ANY of these issues?

If you don't have an answer, you HAVE to vote Yes.

Off the top of my head I'm pretty sure the Greens want rid of Trident (I'm guessing thats what you mean on your rambling list of 'things'). Am I 'allowed' by the logic of Confi to vote NAW now ?

I can't believe I'm even giving you the respect of replying, you are such an inadvertent troll, you can't help yourself :lol:

Did anyone actually bother trying to read that?

Yes

I'll read it later after polls close but can't bring myself to answer truthfully. Yes yes yes.

Probably won't actually.

In fact definitely won't.

Off the top of my head I'm pretty sure the Greens want rid of Trident (I'm guessing thats what you mean on your rambling list of 'things'). Am I 'allowed' by the logic of Confi to vote NAW now ?

I can't believe I'm even giving you the respect of replying, you are such an inadvertent troll, you can't help yourself :lol:

They probably do want rid. f**k all they can do about it with one MP.

Sorry, let me rephrase. Can you name me one VIABLE Westminster party who would address my points?

The fact that you're scrambling for relevance by throwing troll at me shows how utterly defeated your meagre argument actually is.

Archived