Whatever the Outcome Tomorrow...

Michael W

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course not. I believe Scotland should be an independent country, I have believed this since the early 80s and it has not changed over the nigh on 35 years since.

If it's a No vote, the very first thing is to work out how to get another referendum. It's as simple as that. The only thing that would stop me is a Yes vote or my death. It really is that simple.

What a bitter little man. Just enjoy life ffs!

Bitter.....coming from a Scot.Now who is the most bitter be honest. We don't all live in London and suffer just like you. As far as I'm concerned if you can afford free Prescriptions and free University then we have been giving you to much and that's the general feeling down here.

Bitter.....coming from a Scot.Now who is the most bitter be honest. We don't all live in London and suffer just like you. As far as I'm concerned if you can afford free Prescriptions and free University then we have been giving you to much and that's the general feeling down here.

Read this carefully.

Over the past 5 years "we" have given "you" too much to the tune of £8.3bn.

Forgive and forget like the Scots did when we fought and won. You have a huge chip on your shoulders. Not one single English person I have met wishes the Scots well. If fact it's going to be quite amusing seeing you all with head in hands when everyone pulls the plug. Belgium and Spain have already said they will not allow you into the EU as afraid they will be split up too.

This guy for real ? :blink:

Forgive and forget like the Scots did when we fought and won. You have a huge chip on your shoulders. Not one single English person I have met wishes the Scots well. If fact it's going to be quite amusing seeing you all with head in hands when everyone pulls the plug. Belgium and Spain have already said they will not allow you into the EU as afraid they will be split up too.

Hiya David Starkey, hiya pal

I remember finishing with a girl when we were both about 15 who handled the breakup with more dignity than you're managing right now.

Look at it from our point of view. Who want want to stay part of a country that's got you in it?

Archived