Devolve oil revenues

Enigma

If the WM parties really want devolution to work they should listen to the Scottish people and allow us to allocate how we spend the revenues from our natural resources as we se fit.

It's running out and we'll start feeling that in 2030, according to the totally impartial experts. Or not:

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/82f418e8-2f95-11e4-87d9-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3DjqwiyAA

lol.

I'm serious. WM needs to take these concerns seriously the video above proves my point. The elite can no longer mock these questions. They promised more powers let's see ones that will really make a difference, that's if they are serious about keeping Britain United.

Whatever Scotland gets in way of extra powers i can tell you now it will be the very least that westminster can get away with.

But it shouldn't be. Those in Scotland, who want the best for Scotland, should be campaigning for the best deal for Scotland. There's no time for whinging and moaning, we can't be caught out while we mope, we might demand attention and the best powers for Scotland's future and we need to make it plain to the rest of the UK we need those powers for devolution to work, the independence referendum defeat has ensured us of a settlement, we need to make sure it's as powerful as possible, regardless of whether you were yes or no. There's no time for self loathing and talk of emigration, let's make them make us an offer we can't refuse.

You total forklifts....can you afford over a trillion to decommission oil fields when it runs out...wake up you fuckwit....read facts not a numpty Politicians shite you take in...god you are a stupid bunch voting yes.......bankruptcy..... But we had a few good years....and your kids...brainless Scots voting yes. Sink with us as a union it will be fun....but let me stand on your head

Archived